October 24, 2014

Hanso Foundation's 877-HANSORG: What's it say?

by Keith McDuffee, posted May 3rd 2006 11:55PM
hanzo foundationSo, like me you may have tried for hours to get through to the phone number shown during a fake commercial toward the end of tonight's episode of Lost. The commercial featured the Hanso Foundation, then displayed a phone number to call: 877-HANSORG. Well, I finally got though and recorded what happens if you follow the general information extension (1), though there are several others you can follow. Have a listen for yourself.

[UPDATE: The recording above has changed!]

light-bright

Has anyoneelse found the site saying stuff about malicious hackers andnot letting you do anything? It is so annoying, but i wonder if when it comes back online it will have new content?

July 06 2006 at 10:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kate

On the Worldwide Wellness and Prevention Development Program page, click on Press Release. The word "miracle" turns into a clickable link. Does anyone know the password to enter here? I have tried the usual suspects, as well as the recently mentioned "retreivers of truth" and "waking dream" with no sucess. HELP!

June 10 2006 at 7:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gr00ven

Okay. Can't firgure out where to put "wakingdream" yet
but I did come across a couple things. There is a hidden text box, under the picture on the Institute for Genomic... page. Unfortunately, I tried untering waking dream but nothing happened. I also tried in a couple of the other areas but to no avail as well.

Also, there is a hidden hyperlink on the site, in all pages, the best way to find it, is to hit tab through all the links, until you see the hidden one. (It is in the bottom, on the left corner in the black area). However, all it seems to do is switch the background image around (The greenish white circles). But this must be the start of something...

June 09 2006 at 8:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gr00ven

I went to www.retrieversoftruth.com. It is a Hanso Sponsored site, and is about the clairvoyance capabilities of The Labrador Retriever. I think this somehow may somehow come into play with the mathematical forecasting project. It appear the Hanso Foundation has a deep interest in predicting the future. Between Enzo Valenzetti, The mathematical forecasting, and now this, it is leading us all to one direction and conclusion.

Also, if you go onto the hanso site, and go into the institute for genomic advancement you will notice the comparison of mciroscopic cells. By hovering your mouse over certain spots of this image you will reveal the words "Retrievers of Truth" There does not seem to be more to this as yet.

The email/newsletter you receive from retrieversoftruth.com provides you information of a "Manny" or Mandrake wig; which re-arranged spells out Waking dream. As per the previous note, I too don't know where this will be utlized, I will be playing around to see what I find, and update later.

June 09 2006 at 8:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Aho74

Hi Everyone,

I found another Hanso commercial playing last night during Boston Legal. They gave the website www.retrieversoftruth.com
The only thing I have been able to find is if you sign up for the newsletter you get an email back with a pass word of "waking dream" but I haven't found anywhere to use it yet.

June 07 2006 at 7:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steve

Hmmm. . i'm wondering if this is anything important but

If you look at the active projects section and click on the mathematical forecasting initiative flash thingie on the window that comes up with the world map ( the m root of fi sign), take a look at north Africa. One of the countries listed is Mali - however this is not Mali, but Mauritania. Mali is the country directly east of the one listed as Mali.

Also the joop picture itself is amazing. I can see so many different layered images beneath it of an eagle, two pictures of men - one, with a kind of Baron Saturday'esque style of face painting - amongst other things.

Nice job mates finding out the other things!!

June 02 2006 at 7:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gr00ven

What is weird about the forecasting section, is once your in it you can't seem to get out. Aside from clicking back or something. Annoying. Also, the message indicates, "She was an employee of the foundation" It does not indicate whom. I think we are missing something. Was there somewhere else in the MFp that tells you about the "she"?

Juding from the lack of updates over the past couple days/weeks, I think people are quickly losing interest. Hopefully something neat happens soon. In the RSS now, it also says the "news update" section has been updated, but it is still linking to the "Bad things" sites, which others think www.valenzettifoundation.org is a fan site, but I don't think it is. There must be more to this. But because someone discarded this info, interest seemed to die down. It is interesting the the mathematical forecasting and The reminder to "bad Things" which tips you off to Enzo Valenzetti, all seem to come into play. If your not familiar, enzo valenzetti, was someone who was supposed to have determined a mathematical formula, which precisely predicts the end of the world. He has now gone missing without a trace. Is there a link to Enzo Valenzetti and the Mathematical forecasting project with the Hanso Foundation, I think so, but we just need to figure it out...

June 01 2006 at 8:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Parker

I found some interesting stuff myself. If you go to the mathematical forcasting project part of the site and click on the link to the MFI forcast map and just click around for a while, the screen starts messing up as in other parts of the site. There is a secret link around northeast europe that has a message written backwards saying "She was an employee of the foundation." I also found a couple other things. On the executive bios section there is a date under the picture of alvar hanso that you can click and you get some cool facts about hanso. Im interested in the secret part of the other map with the encoded "missing organs" and was wondering if anyone though the rest of that message was some kind of encoding, I would very much like to know what it says.

May 31 2006 at 11:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jerry

I live in Canada and have called the number before with no problems.

Today I tried again (May 29th) and I get the following, "18-4 The number you have dailed is invalid or blocked from your area code. Please check your listing and try your call again." It repeats 3 times and then goes to a busy signal.
Is is suddenly not working in Canada? Are those in the U.S. able to get through?

May 29 2006 at 2:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stef

oh my gosh... this is the scariest website to look at while you're by yourself sitting in the dark at 2am... :-(

May 28 2006 at 1:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply