Bravo reveals fall schedule
by Bob Sassone, posted May 11th 2006 8:43AM
Before the big four networks release their new fall schedules next week (TV Squad will have full coverage so check back!), Bravo has announced the new and returning shows for this fall. They include:
- Joan Rivers: Can We Dish? This will be a pop culture talk show with Rivers as host and three males as co-hosts.
- The Inn Crowd: Teams battle for best bed and breakfast.
- Top Decorator: You can guess what this is.
- Heads Up: Top Chef meets Blow Out!
- War of the Wives: Husbands teach wives how to work. Ha!
- Project Runway, Top Chef, Queer Eye, and Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List will return with new seasons.