November 27, 2014

Bravo reveals fall schedule

by Bob Sassone, posted May 11th 2006 8:43AM
Joan RiversBefore the big four networks release their new fall schedules next week (TV Squad will have full coverage so check back!), Bravo has announced the new and returning shows for this fall. They include:

• Joan Rivers: Can We Dish? This will be a pop culture talk show with Rivers as host and three males as co-hosts.
  • The Inn Crowd: Teams battle for best bed and breakfast.
  • Top Decorator: You can guess what this is.
  • Heads Up: Top Chef meets Blow Out!
  • War of the Wives: Husbands teach wives how to work. Ha!
  • Project Runway, Top Chef, Queer Eye, and Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List will return with new seasons.

D r

AWFUL shows.. I wont be watching. I feel like reality shows have FIZZLED.

I like the workout shows.. no more Jillian M or Jackie Warner... get real people real workouts real food

July 19 2011 at 7:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
orimental

I heard the same about Project Runway too. They want to start the season earlier so that the finale can coincide with Fall Fashion Week. I think it's a good idea because it would change the look of the final designs, geared more for spring and summmer rather than fall and winter (as with Spring Fashion Week).

I've been without my PR fix, settling for the subpar Project Catwalk. Speaking of which, who here is going to do recaps?

May 11 2006 at 5:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Evadne

I'm all over Top Decorator like wine on a cheap suit.

There will be another Top Chef, maybe next year. I saw a rumor somewhere that Project Runway might premiere this summer?

May 11 2006 at 10:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bd

No more Top Chef? Weak.

May 11 2006 at 10:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joshua Stein

Dammit! I don't see "sports kids' moms and dads" on this list! Such as funny and sad show. One of just three reality shows I watch(ed) regularly.

Oh well, here is hoping that it makes the final schedule.

May 11 2006 at 9:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply