September 1, 2014

It's (semi) official: 7th Heaven is coming back! - BREAKING NEWS

by Bob Sassone, posted May 14th 2006 9:58PM
7th HeavenThere have been several rumors floating around that 7th Heaven, which had its series finale last week, might come back to the new CW network. Now it looks like it's true. The network made a deal with creator Brenda Hampton this weekend to have the show come back for another year. Supposedly, the network made the deal on the provision that key cast members take pay cuts.

Now all the 7th Heaven can sleep tight tonight, knowing that more Camden adventures are on the way in the fall.

Jacqueline

I love 7th heaven! I have all ways wathched and I can't wait to see it again!

July 17 2006 at 3:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jacqueline

I love 7th heaven! I have all ways wathched and I can't wait to see it again!

July 17 2006 at 3:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
krista

I am so glad that 7th heaven is coming back for another year. do we know if it is going to be on the same channel as it was before?

July 12 2006 at 3:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
stella

I am so glad 7th Heaven is coming back on. I can't wait!

June 19 2006 at 4:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Leslie

I am so glad 7th Heaven is coming back. As far as being immoral I agree I think America is going down hill. This show is whole lot better than those stupid comedies that have no substance.

June 08 2006 at 11:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stephanie

yes! i love this show!! i hope its true and its really going to come back! to all those people that dont like it, dont watch it!!!!!

June 06 2006 at 1:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
J

I am a big 7th heaven fan. I am glad to see it come back I am tired of all the reality shows and all the shows that aren't family oriented and are blood and guts and that kinds of things. I watch a variety of shows but They need to keep bringing in more family shows like this one instead of getting rid of them all.

May 31 2006 at 12:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
carmelita

i think 7thHeaven is one of the best shows that they have on tv I'm glad its back THANK YOU!

May 19 2006 at 12:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Christie

hey well i jsut wanted to say i hope that 7th heaven does come back for more then 1 more season because they can come up with some good stuff to do with 7th heaven i love this show and i was so so upset when i found out that it was over but i thought that they would just make a movie and have it around christmas time and all the kids come home for christmas and they all have their kids around the same time and i also wanted to see Matt graduatte anyways well here is what i think!!
Christie

May 17 2006 at 5:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Emily

So glad to know it is coming back one of the best family shows on tv

May 16 2006 at 5:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply