April 20, 2014

Michelle Rodriguez back in jail - BREAKING NEWS

by Bob Sassone, posted May 23rd 2006 12:03AM
Michelle RodriguezOh, Michelle Rodriguez is not having a good year.

Just a short time after being released from jail for drunk driving, the ex-Lost star is back in jail! Seems that drunk driving arrest violated her probation on another arrest a few years ago in Los Angeles. So now she's behind bars again, and this time she's going to spend 60 days there. She's also getting community service, alcohol education, and she'll have to talk with Mothers Against Drunk Driving and L.A.'s morgue service. All the things she wanted to avoid when she took the jail time before.

The more we hear about this, the more I begin to suspect she really was written off Lost for reasons other than "plot."

eloise

i think they should keep her im lost so wot if she drinks she's still a good actor

June 09 2006 at 11:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Randall

I totally gave the producers the benefit of the doubt, but as the season has progressed, I think it was totally because of the drunk driving, and not because of "Some kickass story ark."

Later,

Randall

May 24 2006 at 4:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stacey

I agree, they wrote her death in. She may be out of jail by the time they go back to filming, but I think she will be somewhere other than Hawaii.

May 24 2006 at 1:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stacey

I agree. Ana Lucia died because she got drunk, not as part of the plot.

May 24 2006 at 1:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cooper

The episode was called 'Two for the road' and featured the deaths of two cast members who were bot busted for DD... nah, just a coincidence.

May 23 2006 at 4:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jennifer

It amuses me greatly that she didn't want to do community service and has to do it anyway.

Good thing she likes jail so much! Have fun, Michelle!

May 23 2006 at 11:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ben

Yeah, 'plot' my left foot, they killed her on purpose.

May 23 2006 at 1:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tim Dorr

Why would this new jail time have any affect if they *didn't* kill her off? Everyone on Lost has been on break since the beginning of May. The actors don't return to work until August 7th, so she'd be out well before then. I do they they were telling the truth about MR, I don't think they were telling the truth about CW.

May 23 2006 at 1:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply