December 20, 2014

Extravadanza available on E-Bay

by Jonathan Toomey, posted May 24th 2006 1:05PM

Extravadanza

In case you have an empty room in your house that you don't plan on using anytime soon, may I suggest something to put in it? As the final episode of The Tony Danza Show quickly approaches (it's this Friday), the show has listed it's trademark Extravadanza gameboard on E-Bay. For those that have never seen the show, Extravadanza works just like Plinko on The Price is Right. However, Extravadanza is far superior because it has two large moving hands that shake uncontrollably while the contestant drops the puck. If you're interested though, better break out the checkbook and fast. Last I checked, there were almost 60 bids and it's already over $700 with an $800 minimum shipping fee.

Preston

I thought that Extravadanza blatantly copies the Plinko game from The Price Is Right. Exactly like it too with the puck going down the board. I thought the newer board looked silly with Tony's face and likeness plastered on it.

June 06 2006 at 4:28 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sandy Szeles

I do not think the extravandanza board should be sold. The Tony Danza show is the only good talk show and I think you should wait and see if another station is wise enough to pick his show up. He would be great on late night TV.

May 27 2006 at 1:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jason Anderson

Man, I'm gonna miss "Danzitions" on The Soup every week. Dangit, I missed the episode this week with the host as a guest on Danza.

I wish I had money to buy that too.

May 26 2006 at 1:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mark

There is no minimum. The $800 regards a shipping fee, not an auction price.

May 24 2006 at 4:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bex

Who cares who profits? I hope Danza does! If I had 5 Gs to plunk down on Danza Plinko- I totally would!

May 24 2006 at 2:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Alison

Who profits from the sale of this? Usually when a show sells something the money goes to a charity, but this doesn't look that way.

May 24 2006 at 1:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply