The last time I saw Hasselhoff tear up was when K.I.T.T. died... - VIDEO

by C.K. Sample, III, posted May 25th 2006 10:11AM
hasselhoff crying on american idol
(Check out the video after the break in this post...)
Last night, I missed American Idol, because of Lost and also because I don't really watch American Idol much past the initial round of horrible singers trying out. I did, however, record the finale on my DVR, because ... well ... Prince!

Anyway, I decided to FF to the end of the show to see who won, and I was happy it was the gray-haired fellow from Alabama. And then, the strangest thing happened. David Hasslehoff appeared in the audience and he was starting to tear up and clearly shocked that he was tearing up over the ending of American Idol.

I understand, David. Although you are a veritable singing superstar over in Deutschland, you have long dreamed of the day when your own American people would embrace you as their American Idol. You had long given up all hope of that ever happening. Seeing silver-maned Taylor Hicks winning last night, however, reignited that fire of hope in your aging heart.

Ausgezeichnet, my friend! Ausgezeichnet!

Amber

I just found out why hasselhoff was crying!!!! He took a make-a-wish little boy there (his wish- he had 3 months to live) and after Taylor won - the little boy looked at him and said "boy, It's great to be alive" with a big smile on his face and tears running down his cheeks. Hassellhoff tears up and camera snap the shot. the little boy has since died - but WOW now i'm crying!!!!

June 21 2006 at 10:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bill

Here's the link...or just click on "Bill"

May 28 2006 at 4:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bill

I thought the Hoff looked like he was a cross between Sophia Loren and Mrs. Doubtfire.

Check out the link for my site's URL, and go to the end of the discussion to see the picture of the three, separated at birth.

May 28 2006 at 4:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jason Anderson

K.I.T.T. died? Why am I just now learning this?

May 26 2006 at 1:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Smeagle

David is set to be the Paula Abdul of Simons' new show. Mr T. will be the Simon and Paul Rueubens will be in the "dawg" seat. Should be interesting. Lots of tears and blood.

May 25 2006 at 5:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mkiatotx

What's really hilarious is the man behind him with his fingers in his ears...LOL

May 25 2006 at 5:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tammy

Oh yeah, I forgot he is a judge on Simon's new show. Duh!

May 25 2006 at 4:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gig

He was tearing up because his face lift was to tight and causing severe pain.

May 25 2006 at 2:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nancy

How did the Hoff get better seats than David Foster? Now that is just wrong!

May 25 2006 at 1:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Salem

That post is pure evil, just that...

May 25 2006 at 12:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply