April 16, 2014

MythBusters' Kari Byron in FHM

by Keith McDuffee, posted May 26th 2006 2:19PM
kari byron of mythbustersMyth: Kari, the hot-in-a-way-that's- hard-to-describe MythBuster girl will do a tasty spread for FHM magazine. Myth Confirmed.

I've been a fan of MythBusters for a while now, and I can't help but admit that there's just something about Kari. Most likely it's the fact that here we have a cool, hip chick who loves downing beers with the guys and pierces things without getting overly pin-cushion on us, while at the same time loves science and getting down and geeky. Being not so bad on the eyes doesn't hurt either.

Not Impressed

I cant respect a woman that falls victim to a mans version of fame ... which we all know is a cold beer and nude girls ... instant fame ... she is smart enough she didn't need to do scanty poses for some magazine to get noticed ... It just makes girls young and old think its ok to look and act that way because their idols do it. ... Mythbusters just lost points in my book .... Defiantly not wholesome family fun ... unless your 18 or older and discovery channel doesn't have a rating that supports photos like this one.

P.S. I don't find this classy either .... so your saying you hope one day to see half nude pics of your own daughter online for millions of pervert men to spank to when their bored? ... real classy .... why don't you just put her in a boarding school ran by drug addicts and prostitutes .... then she should grow up just right according to you

November 27 2009 at 6:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
marty doll

The absolute only reason I watch Mythbusters is for Kari, who, without a doubt is the sexiest woman on televison today. Thank you God for this amazing combo of brains and incredible beauty. Her husband is the luckiest man on Earth.

May 05 2009 at 12:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Igor

I am of the Brazil I do not know to say English, but this photo remembers to one so thing to me. SEX HOT SEX HOT SEX HOT HOT SEX HOT HOT SEX HOT HOT SEX HOT HOT SEX HOT HOT SEX HOT HOT SEX HOT HOT SEX HOT HOT SEX HOT HOT SEX HOT HOT SEX HOT HOT SEX HOT HOT SEX HOT HOT SEX HOT HOT SEX HOT HOT SEX HOT OK. If to quizerem to call me pra to work in the accepted program, but we have that to keep contact for the email or then he will be very dificil will find me hahahahahahahahahahaha.

September 18 2007 at 11:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob

I think that she is just one fine sexy hot chick. I wonder if she is ready these right now.

July 19 2007 at 11:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
austin

ya i so agree she looks to hot on tv. But u guys remeber when she looked like a robot man when she put on the bikini wow i was going crazy but eather way she is so hot.

June 15 2007 at 11:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Leonard

"Ain't she sweet, to see her walkin' down the street, and I ask you very confidentially, ain't she sweet"

What a purty redhead hath Kari Byron be.....
And yes my dreams have been answered too, damn why does she wear sweatshirts...............

TheSpaceman

May 24 2007 at 12:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe Hofler

Kari is definately hot in a nerdy girl next door kind of way. I have been a fan of the show for some time and everytime I see her, one ideal nickname for her just keeps popping into my brain: Thumper! Can't explain it, anyone else see it.

February 28 2007 at 10:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sam

Look up the words Hot, Cool, Sexy, and Fun in the dictionary a picture of Kari Byron will be next to all of them.She's AWESOME!!! I've been a subscriber to FHM for a while and i've never seen Kari in any of the issues.Did they just do the shoot for the video (I'd like to get my hands on that too) or was she actually in an issue?

February 17 2007 at 7:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply