April 24, 2014

Oh my God, hold everything: Jolie had her baby! - BREAKING NEWS

by Bob Sassone, posted May 27th 2006 10:04PM
BrangelilnaYup, Angelina and Brad have had their baby, a girl named Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt. First one who mixes up the letters of that name and comes up with something cool gets a big thank you.

Just heard the news on CNN (the anchor said "we'll go to Africa for the latest!" - what latest?), and it's confirmed by the AP. Now we all have to just sit and watch the endless, irritating, mind-numbing coverage on every single network, TV gossip show, and celeb mag out there for the next month. Ugh. Congrats Brangelina! (Jennifer Aniston could not be reached for comment.)

PhantomProphet

Man I am so sick of them.
I'm not trying to flame but come on.
America needs to get over it's obsession with self important nut ball celebrities.
Tom Cruse too.
I hope they all loose popularity and drop out of the public eye.

May 30 2006 at 12:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mike

Vile lush ho, no?

May 28 2006 at 3:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MeMe

Just her first and middle name...

Oh! Lush on evil

What a life that kid will have...

May 28 2006 at 8:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lori Courtney Bantel

I am so excited that Angelina had her baby on my birthday! People compare me to her, but the children I take care of are my thirty (30!!!) active first graders for seven hours every day. Best of health and happiness to the Jolie-Pitt family.

May 28 2006 at 3:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RAB

Whoever pays for the rights to the first pictures will say...

juvenile photo toll is hi

May 28 2006 at 12:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Susie

Tips On Love Hollie Jit; Tips On Love Jollie Hit

May 27 2006 at 11:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Video Wombat

Here are a few anagrams of Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt:

I Shoot Hilltop Juvenile
Hollo Juvenile Titi Shop
Huh, Evillest joint polio

May 27 2006 at 11:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Carl

JUVENILE HOTTISH POLLOI?

HELLHOLE JOIN PIVOT SUIT?

HEINE HULL OVIPOSIT JOLT?

THIEVES UPHILL JOINT LOO?

TELEPHOTO HIS VILLI JUNO?

TELEVISION HOP THOU JILL?

OTHELLO JUNE HIP VIOLIST?

May 27 2006 at 10:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
doc

Ho Ho! Input jolliest evil.

May 27 2006 at 10:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply