July 22, 2014

When is your favorite show coming back?

by Bob Sassone, posted May 29th 2006 5:24PM
The 4400So the long, hot summer has begun (yeah, I know it's still spring "technically," but it's in the 80s here, humid, and I had to open my window today), and that means repeats, repeats, repeats. Sure, the networks show more new programming in the summer than they used to (even if it is mostly reality), but the real return of TV watching doesn't start til late August.

The Futon Critic has a really detailed list of all the returning shows, and what days they will be coming back. They have the premiere dates for fan favorites like Lost, House, and Family Guy, but also for cable shows like The 4400, 30 Days, and Monk.

This list also confirmed that there is a show on WE called Bridezillas, and that Breaking Bonaduce is coming back for another season. Amazing.

george arthur

WHO'S LINE IS IT ANYWAY . BEST SHOW ON . WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO TV SHOWS THAT MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH , NO MUSIC SHOWS,SHOWS LIKE BENNY HILL . WE NEED MORE SHOWS THAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE FEEL GOOD AND FORGET THERE TROUBLES

June 02 2006 at 9:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ann

Please enough of the reality shows and sports. How about some good entertainment movies with a story and not just violence, explosions and car crashes. Liftime has become a showcase for women as victims...enough already.

June 01 2006 at 6:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
maggie

i HAVE WATCHED EVERY EPISODE OF THE "SOPRANOS" BUT WAS SUPRISED TO SEE A RERUN LAST SUNDAY, IS THE SEASON OVER? IF IT IS , THE LAST EPISODE WAS NOT A CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 31 2006 at 3:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Aaron Peck

Horray! The 4400 on the 11th. That's all I'm waiting for.

May 30 2006 at 12:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
amanda

I don't care about what to watch this summer, i mean i love love love MONK, 4400 and DEAD ZONE. Alot of new shows look good too. But I'm more concerned about which WB show is going to be cancelled next. EVERWOOD..what are you doing to me? I mean first &th Heaven is over, then Charmed. What next?

May 30 2006 at 12:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
amanda

I don't care about what to watch this summer, i'm more concern with which of my WB shows they're going to cancel next. EVERWOOD..what are you doing to me??? AHHHH!!!

May 30 2006 at 12:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeff

Lost is gone till Mid-October. Yikes. That's a pretty long hiatus. They will need a 3 hour clip show just to get us back up to speed!

May 29 2006 at 10:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Don Wilson

Hmmm... Early june for Entourage.

Early next year for Sopranos and Big Love. :

May 29 2006 at 8:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
karsh

Guess Bonaduce's not broken yet.

May 29 2006 at 6:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike Hoffpauir

One word for the summer...BLADE! But except for that wake me up when September begins...

May 29 2006 at 6:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply