October 25, 2014

That one guy from The Brady Bunch got married

by Anna Johns, posted Jun 1st 2006 9:31AM
christopher knight; adrianne curry; brady bunch; my fair bradyNo, the other guy. The middle kid. Christopher Knight, who played Peter Brady on The Brady Bunch television series and now has his own reality show on VH1, got married over the holiday weekend to another reality television star. Knight, 47, met Adrianne Curry, 23, when they were both on The Surreal Life. They went on to star in the reality series, My Fair Brady, and in the sequel, My Fair Brady: We're Getting Married. The actual wedding was May 29th and some of Knight's former co-stars attended, including Barry Williams (Greg Brady), Susan Olsen (Cindy Brady), and Mike Lookinland (Bobby Brady). There's no official air date for the nuptials.

After all these reality shows, when do you think reality will actually set in for these two lovebirds?

TaraFromJersey

I always loved Chris,. I watched the Surreal life when they got together and tuned into My Fair Brady and the Sequel MFB We're getting married. I am happy they finally got married but at what cost? Adrianne had a few too many tantrums, and Chris was always talking down to her and telling her to grow up! They are a good looking couple but if you intend to be involved with soneone who could be your Child... (he was older than her MOM!) Then you asked for it!

July 29 2006 at 5:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
barbara emrick

This is the case of, what in the world is wrong with these people, although he seemed to be the most sane of the two nut cases.When will you film the divorce ?

July 24 2006 at 5:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tami Bayles

My sister Shanna and I are from Joliet and she knows Adrianne (Shanna is 23) and we loved watching the show! I am much older and remember Chris from the Brady Bunch and the only thing I thought when we were watching the show was the fact that I have LOVED him since 1975 and I am freaking HOT, why not me???? You go GIRL. Get some for the hometown girls :) If you see this Adrianne e-mail for Shanna (Sam's friend) is tbayles@sbcglobal.net and she lives in Dallas now! GO MAVS!!!!

June 14 2006 at 3:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
aphoward

I went to school with Adrianne Curry, and I really have to wonder how someone who has even some semi-fame would get involved with a random drug addict from the Midwest? Aren't there all kinds of better looking bimbos running around LA already? lol.

June 01 2006 at 4:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Smeagle

Peter, Peter, Peter!

June 01 2006 at 11:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LarryHeyes

You know, I wish them all the luck in the world. The only thing that bothers me is, he could be her father. There is a 23 year difference in age. Hey, the more power to him,but!!!How did her parents feel about all this? That would be interresting to know.

June 01 2006 at 11:12 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike Hoffpauir

I must admit I HATE reality tv. One of the few decent ones is The Surreal Life on VH1. I watched the one they were both on (along w/Mini-me and Chyna) and it seemed they really bonded so who knows. Think there is waaaay too much of an age difference but Petes lookin good for his age so what the hey. He made a guest appearance on That 70s Show too so more power to him!

June 01 2006 at 10:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Raquel

whats the next sequel? My Fair Brady "We're Getting Divorced"? I"m So Over Reality TV!!!

June 01 2006 at 10:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply