October 30, 2014

Which television actors are date-worthy?

by Anna Johns, posted Jun 1st 2006 9:09AM
patrick dempseyHey, lookie here. It's yet another poll listing the hunkiest guys in Hollywood. This time, the schtick is who is date-able. Or, as Elaine would say, "Sponge-worthy". (Puh-lease. Don't even try to tell me you'd go on a date with one of these hunks just to talk) Lifetime Television is responsible for this poll, which lists former television doctor, George Clooney, and current television McDreamy doctor, Patrick Dempsey, as top choices for Preferred Celebrity Dates. The list of winners also includes fellow television doctors Noah Wyle (ER), Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck), and Matthew Fox (Lost).

Eh. The doctor thing doesn't really do it for me. What other categories could we choose to vote on most date-able actors? Bad boys? Nerds? Cops? Superheroes? What characteristic do you find sexy?

lilly

There is no man to me other than Patrick Dempsey...he is the quintessial man. Lots of curly hair to run your fingers through, races cars very masculine, smiles like a dream, has loads of talent, is a great father to tallulah, a family oriented man, rich, famous shall I go on...with out a doubt...not only would I want to date him, although I would probably look like an idiot because I would just be staring into those hazel eyes mesmorized. Jeesh! okay I getting to need a cold shower...

June 03 2006 at 3:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kristina

Oh yeah, Josh Holloway would be second on my list, after John Krasinski. Third would be Matthew Fox. And here I was thinking I was the *only* one with a Krasinski crush!

June 01 2006 at 10:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Erica

Wentworth Miller - Prison Break

June 01 2006 at 7:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SD

You've got to add Josh Holloway (Sawyer on LOST) to the list. I'd go out with him in a second if he was single....

June 01 2006 at 5:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Allison

Well, I thought I was going to be original and say John Krasinski, but it looks like others have the same idea.

*sigh*

June 01 2006 at 1:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lacey

I'm gonna have to go with John Krasinski as well.

And also Jamie Bamber (Apollo (or Lee Adama) from Battlestar Galactica.)

June 01 2006 at 10:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kristina

How about John Krasinski, "Jim Halpert" from The Office? I guess he would have to be in a "Nice Guys" category. I know, that sounds so boring--but he's my newest TV crush! Very dateable, I'd say.

June 01 2006 at 10:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply