September 18, 2014

Full House star to host some show where you strip and stuff

by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 8th 2006 11:15AM
Jodie SweetinJodie Sweetin is going from child star to crystal meth to striptease. She won't be doing the stripping, thankfully, but she will be hosting a new show striptease game show on the Fuse Network called Pants Off Dance-Off.

I'm not kidding. That's the title.

The show "features people of all ages taking off their clothes to their favorite music videos."

If you're keeping track, this is the 5th sign that the apocalypse is near.

[via TV Tattle]

Needham

I think this show is going to be great now that jodie is doing it I will make sur to watch it every night

Needham

July 03 2006 at 1:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
C.T.

It could be worse, she could be the one doing the stripping. And if you're statrting your career from scratch, I guess you gotta start somewhere. Of course, Ten bucks says one of the girls stripping on the first show will be Gibbler! P>)

June 09 2006 at 2:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
edgar

ahh..more great television programing at its best ,i would personaly rather watch the grass grow ,its more inteligent and serves a purpose.

June 09 2006 at 2:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Paula

We all create our own destiny. Waaah! Sweetin sounds desperate to get back on her feet. Too bad she thinks this is the way to gain respect. I much prefer the innocence of Stephanie Tanner. Have some respect for yourself! As far as Howard Stern is concerned he has no respect for women. The reason he is a loser isn't because he has more money than most but what he has done to obtain his wealth!

June 09 2006 at 1:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gayle White

WHO IN THE CRAP CARES JUST ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD LOSER. WITH THE STATUS OF OUR COUNTRY I FELL WE HAVE BETTER TO CARE AND WORRY ABOUT.

June 09 2006 at 1:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Damion Thorne

who the hell is the pervert (#2) "oh my god. the little 9 year olds strippin!! I HAVE TO SEE!!!!"... we know whos the petafile around here...

June 09 2006 at 1:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steve

It's too bad we have to see a young beauty like Jodie Sweetin hosting a show like this. Full House was a pretty cool show back in the late 80's and early 90s. I feel bad for the girl. It's a shame that Jodie has to lower herself by doing a low caliber show like this to get back into the spotlight. She may as well be on there dancing and stripping herself. She really can't go any lower.

June 09 2006 at 1:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Amanda

I wish Jodie the best of luck. I love watching Jodie as Stephanie on Full House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK JODIE!!!

June 09 2006 at 1:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mileena

I caught it a few weeks ago while flipping channels-horrendous show! Like the person above said, you could see these people just walked off the streets, they were in no shape to be stripping on TV. I think it was on one of the music channels, MTV2, or maybe Fuse, but not positive. Either way, it is a real shame that she would be involved in such crap.

June 09 2006 at 1:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
monica

Howard Stern is scum, I don't know how you consider that success to be jealous of. Anybody who uses sex to get rich is very desperate. If it weren't for his loud mouth and rebellion against what's decent, he would have never been heard of.
As for this girl, she is selling her soul and she must also be desperate.
The last line of the article does say it all.
The world is becoming a pitiful place to live.

June 09 2006 at 1:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply