July 24, 2014

Pam Anderson to pose naked in store window

by Joel Keller, posted Jun 21st 2006 2:09PM
Pamela AndersonPamela Anderson really goes all the way for PETA, doesn't she? She's posed for naked cards and written letters of protest to governors (she wanted the Col. Sanders statue taken down in Kentucky because of the way KFC treats chickens). Now she's going to pose naked.

Yeah, right, big deal; everyone's seen her naked. But this time, she'll be naked in the window of Stella McCartney's clothing store in London. She is putting on the show, where she will be displayed with other naked models, to protest the use of fur in fashion. The display will last for about ten minutes.

Or you can just pick up about a dozen back issues of Playboy, or that video with Tommy Lee, and just say to yourself "Yeah, fur sucks." Same difference.

[via Netscape]

cool indian

indians support pam for protecting animal rigths.
she is doing a great job,stop criticizing her.
appreciate her....

August 21 2006 at 4:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Binki

I dont' wear fur myself, but I am here to protect the constitutional
rights of others. PETA doesn't want to draw the line at Ethical
Treatment for animals. They want animal ownership and our
relationship with animals to END FOREVER.
While in the same
breath the VP of PETA has this to say about her insulin use that is
tested on ANIMALS........

PETA Senior Vice President MaryBeth
Sweetland on her use of insulin, which
was tested on
animals:
"I'm an insulin-dependent diabetic. Twice a day I take
synthetically
manufactured insulin that still contains some animal
products -- and I have
no qualms about it ... I'm not going to take
the chance of killing myself by
not taking insulin. I don't see
myself as a hypocrite. I need my life to
fight for the rights of
animals."

YEAH how about that, what they want and expect from
the rest of the world and what they expect from themselves is
alltogether different it would seem. Aparently they hold themselves
at a higher level than the rest of humanity. So your mother can die
if she needs the heart valve from a PIG to live, but they can live on
animal based products, which was derived from animals, WAS tested on
ANIMALS, and CONTINUES TO BE TESTED ON ANIMALS EVERY SINGLE DAY. I
just so happen to know someone personally who works in such a lab,
they are constantly testing to see the effects on the other systems
in the body.
So I ask you, if they are so wonderful, and they are
fighting the GOOD fight, how come they are allowed to benefit from
animal testing and animal products but the rest of us ARE NOT AND
SHOULD NOT?????
Just one more way they prove themselves on a daily
basis to me that they are so far from ETHICAL in their treatment of
humans and animals alike. And also whats good for the goose is not so
good for the gander. They are obviously selective in what is
acceptable use of animals, in other words, if it benefits one of them
its perfectly hunky dory, but the rest of the world are dirty rotten
scoundrels for the EXACT same thing.
that is the kind of thing
that makes ya go.....hummmmmmmmmmmmm

I guess PETA has a do as
I say, not as I do OR ELSE policy!

Oh don't forget all the
wonderful unethical killing they do, to see for yourself go to

www.petakillsanimals.com
www.petakillsanimals.com
and never
ever forget PETA KILLS ANIMALS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!
They had a 24
million dollar donation budget last year and still killed 85% of the
animals in their shelter in NC.
Can anyone tell me just how in the
HELL that is Ethical treatment of Animals?
Just go to
www.petakillsanimals.com and see how they spend your
donations......WARNING.....it isn't to save cute and fuzzy animals,
and it isn't to treat them ethically
either.
www.petakillsanimals.com
www.petakillsanimals.com

June 26 2006 at 8:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
brother justin

You know she has eaten meat, this is just a new fad for her in this part of her life.

But you do know she still swallows meat!!!

June 21 2006 at 4:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Aaron

Heather: She doesn't eat meat. That's all I have to say, too.

June 21 2006 at 4:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Heather Holloway

OK, Pam, do you eat meat? That's all I have to say.

June 21 2006 at 3:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply