July 25, 2014

The Coreys are coming to television

by Anna Johns, posted Jun 21st 2006 2:36PM
corey haim; corey feldmanOur buddies over at Cinematical are wondering whether this is a sign of the apocalypse. '80s teen-age pin-ups Corey Haim and Corey Feldman are teaming up for a television show. They are going to star as fictionalized versions of themselves (think: Curb Your Enthusiasm but probably without the improv). The show starts with Feldman living with his wife and son in the suburbs, when Corey Haim drops in and turns their lives upside down. Word is the production studio behind this project starts pitching it to networks tomorrow (this sounds like a VH1 program to me). Back in the '80s, the duo starred in License to Drive, The Lost Boys and Dream a Little Dream. The pair was friends in real life until Haim got too deeply into drugs while Feldman cleaned up his act.

Did anyone else rip pictures of these two (especially Haim) out of teeny bopper magazines and pin them on their wall?

Bri

Finally Haim is getting another chance, good for him!
Everybody knows, BOTH boys have talent, and BOTH delved heavily into drugs, so why then did they only ask Feldman to be on the Surreal Life?! Haim was the hot one after all.......and Robert Downey Jr. got like a trillion chances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 10 2006 at 6:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Melsie

No...wasn't a Corey fan (either one) -- had C. Thomas Howell all over the walls. Now there's someone who should have chosen better projects the farther he got into his career!!

June 26 2006 at 6:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Melissa

Anyone ever see a little movie called "Stand By Me?" Cory Feldman can actually act.

June 26 2006 at 4:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jackie

I liked these guys back then. And they worked great together, so really I'm pulling for them. I'm hoping they can show everyone that you can come after a dark time in your life

June 23 2006 at 8:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lesa

I think maybe the show would be better if the corey's were living thier life as male strippers..hee hee and we got a peak at there jobs and how they handle everyday life as MALE sex objects... that are room mates and to add a little twist.. maybe thay can be gay roomies.....kinda like will and grace but with corey and corey....But then again, I liked Broke back mountain myself...( I am laughing here)

June 23 2006 at 8:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stephanie

Good luck guys iam just glad you two still have some brain cells left..... you go guys......

June 23 2006 at 8:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jennifer

Corey Haim was trying to sell a wisdom tooth on e-bay. i believe it was for drug money. this was not to long ago. a year or so ago. not sure. he looked like a strung out crackhead skinny dirtbag. i'd like to see if he cleaned his act up and what he looks like today. feldman will do anything for money. all he did was whine on the surreal life.

June 23 2006 at 8:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tracy

First off. Feldman was the hot one not Haim. EWWWWWWW

Secondally, I think if they don't try TO hard that it could have a shot. Please God tell me Corey's real life wife & son will not be in it. Live that to the real actors.

June 23 2006 at 8:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Monica

Everyone deserves a chance. Good luck to them.

June 23 2006 at 7:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Shelby

Well yes I had both pinned up on my wall...I loved them in the 80's and still watch the movies. I hope they do a really good job. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!

June 23 2006 at 7:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply