September 1, 2014

Funniest Whose Line sketch ever -- VIDEO!

by Anna Johns, posted Jul 5th 2006 5:51PM
richard simmons; whose line is it anywayFeeling blue today because you're back at work following a long Fourth of July holiday? Boy, do we have something for you. Some kind soul posted what has to be the funniest sketch ever from Who's Line is it Anyway? on YouTube. It stars... Richard Simmons. He's a willing (and eager!) participant in the game, Living Scenery. Ryan and Colin get to maneuver Richard and Wayne as props in their scene. If you're watching this at work and your co-workers are a little uptight, you may want to make sure they can't see. It's awfully sexually suggestive.

Video after the jump, baby!

[Via Fark]

Lost_in_finland

One of the funniest was about two grandma´s making the soundtrack for sketch....

July 06 2006 at 8:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rich Keller

Oh Lord, that was funny! I don't know what season that was from, but this version of 'Whose Line' lost all of that spontaneity after a few seasons. Still, funny as heck!

July 05 2006 at 10:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ryan

That was definitely one of the best ever, but my favorite was a "If You Know What I Mean" sketch featuring Brad Sherwood. (in show #327) He dropped what was probably the filthiest line ever to be heard (bleeped) on ABC Family. (Ryan Stiles: "That's never going to make it to air, if you know what I mean.") That particular sketch was about track and field.

July 05 2006 at 10:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Katie

I'm crying.... hilarous!

July 05 2006 at 9:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
J.C.

That was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Thank you!

July 05 2006 at 7:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
julie

Richard Simmons was soooo playing for the audience! And everyone just went right along! This was on ABC Family not too long ago - my husband and I just roared with laughter! BRAVO!

July 05 2006 at 6:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeff

The best part is the ABC Family logo in the corner.

July 05 2006 at 6:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gwangi

Thanks for making my day.

July 05 2006 at 6:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply