April 23, 2014

Why can't Rob and Amber work for a living?

by Anna Johns, posted Jul 18th 2006 8:25PM
rob and amberReality show whores Amber and Rob Mariano are getting another reality show because it's better than having a day job. This time the newlyweds are going to the FOX Reality Channel for a docu-series, The Rob and Amber Project. Over ten, half-hour episodes, cameras will follow Rob as he moves to Las Vegas and attempts to launch a career as a professional gambler. Amber is just there to look hot, I guess.

If you wonder who on earth I'm talking about, Rob and Amber were both on Survivor and became a couple on Survivor: All-Stars, which Amber won. They placed second in The Amazing Race (the devilish side of me rooted for them) and they got married in a reality special last year. The Project premieres in January.

PAmom

Hey why not!!!! All you people who are telling them to go away... why???? Because its not smut, violence or the like???
Nice clean family TV.....u want smut... come on line!

Rob & Amber.... love ya... and more power to ya!

July 20 2006 at 8:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Malaika

I hope to God that those two invest their money wisely because the day will come when they are no longer desirable on TV and have to make a living like the rest of us do

July 20 2006 at 8:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JERRY

I think these two people are fun and entertaining.
VERY Likable people. Let them have their fun, heck they're not hurting me in any way.

There are many so called celebs on TV that aggravate me at times, heck if they can stay on TV and get paid for it... why not fun goodlooking Rob & Amber.

GOOD LUCK Rob & Amber... have fun while you can!

July 20 2006 at 8:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob Hep

I agree with several people that said "Why Should they work when T.V, execs pay them millions to do stupid stuff".... believe me....I would too.. Your 15 minutes of fame runs out quickly... "CARPE DIEM" seize the day as they say.... Make it while you can... Rob & Amber....... Go for it guys!!

July 20 2006 at 7:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Leigh

Rob and Amber SUCK

July 20 2006 at 7:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linda

I like Rob and Amber and look forward to seeing them on TV again. Why shouldn't they take advantage of what TV is offering them. They would be fools not too.

July 20 2006 at 7:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
katherine bayer

I am sick and tired of reality shows...im also sick of the gross commercials coming on tv while im eatting...it just goes to show that there is no intellect left and they cant find it to actually give us quality tv something that has been missing for a long time...they would rather give us cheap tv than paying for actual good or great tv...and if they give us one more music wannabes tv im going to scream...everyone copying everyone and nothing original anymore....

July 20 2006 at 6:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Emily

I second Kyle's opinion. If some TV exec wants to pay big bucks to follow me around while I do stupid crap - where do I sign up?

July 19 2006 at 3:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
The Midnight Penguin

Didn't his dad and brothers just build him a house for their "present" after the wedding? I'd be pretty mad if I were the family, building a house and all that the receivers only lived in for what, two years?

July 19 2006 at 11:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BobbyBuz

Some network should do a show on the MOST ANNOYING PEOPLE/COUPLES!

These two (Romber) are not even celebrities.

JUST GO AWAY............. Please!

July 19 2006 at 9:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply