October 25, 2014

Hell's Kitchen and So You Think You Can Dance coming back

by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 25th 2006 10:09AM

FOX logoThe two FOX reality shows have had such a jump in viewers this season that the network has already announced that the shows will come back for a third season.

I don't watch So You Think You Can Dance (please, please, don't make me), but I'm happy to see Hell's Kitchen renewed. I just hope that next season the producers actually pick people who I want to root for. Sure, it's fine and fun to have villains, maybe even a goofball or two to get voted off quickly. But it's very frustrating to have an entire cast made of up people you can't root for.

Emily

I watched HK last year, but couldn't get into it this season.

I also got hooked on "So You Think You Can Dance." They got a bit tedious about replaying bad auditions but have finally gotten past that and are on to the good stuff.

It's too bad TVS chose not to cover this show. There is talent, but also a great opportunities to have fun ripping bad performances or stupid outfits. You dropped the ball on this one.

July 25 2006 at 3:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ryan

I can't stand watching Hell's Kitchen. But Dance... I didn't watch at all last season, but this season I've gotten hooked.

You don't have to watch it now, but man you really should've been.

July 25 2006 at 1:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dirtgirl

I think Hells Kitchen sucks but I actually like So You Think You Can Dance. I didn't see the first season of either one, so perhaps this is a reverse of their quality last year.

July 25 2006 at 12:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
udim

I'm rooting for K-Grease. I think he has kept his head under pressure better than the rest (no stupid mistakes).

July 25 2006 at 12:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tammy

I caught a couple of Dance shows last year and no one on the show really caught my attention enough to make me want to keep watching it. This year I watched the first couple of episodes and enjoyed some of the dancers. The personalities drew me back in and now I watch it every week. This is how it is for almost all reality shows for me. If I watch one or two episodes of Survivor or Apprentice etc. and still can't remember anyone's name then I tune out.

July 25 2006 at 11:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Al

Could'nt agree with you more about Hell's Kitchen.

July 25 2006 at 11:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply