December 20, 2014

How about those new episodes of Little People, Big World?

by Richard Keller, posted Jul 27th 2006 1:41PM

Hopefully we'll see new adventures of the RoloffsI like TLC's Little People, Big World. I really do. I think Matt Roloff, who is a little person, is a great example of someone who has not given up on his life, despite his disabilities, and had decided to live it in the most interesting way possible. I also enjoy watching the dynamic between Matt, his wife Amy (also a little person) and their family.

My daughters, ages five and three, respectively, also like watching Little People, Big World. And, being ages five and three, respectively, they like to watch these episodes over, and over, and over, and over again. There are only maybe a dozen episodes of the entire first season. Personally, I can only watch their son Zach (a little person twin, whose brother is average size) go to the emergency room for a shunt replacement so many times.

So, TLC, I ask you, when the heck are we going to see these new episodes of Little People, Big World? We know the show has been renewed for a new season, we'd just like to know when you intend to show them. Because, frankly, you are getting into Trading Spaces territory with the amount of times you show the original episodes during a week. In other words, over-saturation.

UPDATE: An anonymous source (and fan) has informed TV Squad that new episodes of Little People, Big World will begin airing in October of this year.

Steve

I love this show. The Roloff family has such an interesting lifestyle. Even though they are ordinary people who happen to be little they live an extrodinary life. I really enjoy their show. Although i am looking forward to the new season of their show. I only have one question when are they gonna release the first season dvd. I can't seem to find an info on the that hot toppic

October 21 2006 at 2:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mary

My friend and I are having an agrument over the show. She says that in one episode they said they had a fifth child, an older girl. I told her she is crazy they only have four kids. Did anyone hear that they had five kids.

August 05 2006 at 9:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cheryl

My husband and I have seen all of the episodes a dozen times. We are excited to see the new season. Cant wait!!

August 03 2006 at 7:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
steve

does anyone else think amy is nasty and always breaking her husbands balls? i'd have kicked her to the curb already..

July 29 2006 at 11:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sherry

Please keep us entertained with Matt&Amy & their kids!Can't wait to see the new season-hope its soon! Sherry

July 29 2006 at 2:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
One Real Fat Guy

This is one of my personal favorites. I totally agree about the need for more fresh episodes. My wife and I always catch the trunchbucket episodes and convention episodes where zach plays ball in the parking lot with the others little teens.
As far as the Mrs is concerned, God yes, attitude like a son of a gun. Always busting Matt's butt over money when they seem to be doing fine. But I get the impression that Matt doesnt explain the bills and money flow to her and leaves her out of running the house that way. That does lead to her frustration.

July 28 2006 at 4:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bebop

ha ha I cannot tell you how many times I've seen the shunt replacement surgery, though i think they went a bit overboard and graphic when they showed poor Zach vomiting on the living room/dining room rug.

the episode i always manage to catch is the kitchen remodeling episode.

And is it just me or does the wife, Amy, have a little bit too much 'tude sometimes?

July 27 2006 at 9:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
john

I always see the episode where Zach trys for his driver's permit.

July 27 2006 at 3:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rhea

Funny you should write about this. My sentiments exactly. Every time I surf over to see "Little People" it is the same darned episode. Aarrrgghhh!!

July 27 2006 at 2:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply