October 2, 2014

What celeb do you look like?

by Adam Finley, posted Aug 1st 2006 1:01PM

cuba goodingI came across the site myheritage.com today, and it has a fun little program where you can upload a picture of yourself and it will tell you what celebrity you resemble. I say it's "fun" not because it's accurate, but because it's grossly inaccurate, at least it was in my case. It actually told me I look like Cuba Gooding, Jr., Greta Garbo, and professional skeptic James Randi. Last I checked I looked nothing like any of these people, and I'm also fairly certain I'm not black, or a bald white man with a beard. I have to admit I was somewhat flattered by the Greta Garbo comparison, though. Anyway, I invite our readers to check it out and report back. I'd like to know if you guys get results that are better than what I got.

[via American Copywriter]

jeriArtist

Since my 30s, people would make comments saying I looked like Barbra Streisand. I used to wear my hair long and straight, then later up in round curls as she had hers during one of concerts at NY's Central Park. At a football game people shouted "Barbra" to see if I would turn around. A cop giving a demonstration about blood alcohol content on Bourbon St. in New Orleans, was using a microphone to talk to the crowd. He suddenly saw me walking towards him and said, "Well, ladies and gentlemen, here comes Ms. Streisand, and hopefully she will have some time to sign a few autographs". This actually was the first time I realized I looked like someone "famous". Lately though, I do all I can NOT to look like her, because she has gained weight, aged and had her hair permed. (yikes).

October 05 2006 at 3:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mander

Mine said I look like Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano, Shannen Doherty, (guess I should've joined the cast of 'Charmed'), Keira Knightley and Clint Eastwood... They bring a gal's ego up this high and then smash, Dirty Harry.

;)lol

October 04 2006 at 10:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Maria

I've been told that I look like Raven-Symone, or better yet she looks like me because I'm older. I guess that's so because of the style that we have that's alike and just the features, the facial expressions, and etc. So yes we're BEAUTIFUL! :)

October 04 2006 at 9:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Philip Soraghan

I was once told that i look like Paul McCartney although i am not that old nice for my ego though

October 04 2006 at 9:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lennis

Back when I was in Jr. High and High School (70's - 80's). They said I looked liked Richard Pryor! I didn't see it until I looked at my pics years later! Then when I was in my late 20's till mid/late late 30's until now (40's), they say I look a (little) like Denzel with my closely cut haircut and smile!I do agree a little. Sometimes I do agree, without my glasses! Gotta get that laser surgery LOL!

October 04 2006 at 8:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steve

Ive been mistaken for metallica Lars Ulrich once when i was 18. flash fwd to present day ( just turned 40 )
and ive been mistaken for Tony Soprano (james gandolfini)at the local home depot in manahawkin n.j.

Bada-Bing

October 04 2006 at 5:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stacy

Mine said that I looked like Angelina Jolie!

October 04 2006 at 5:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
la

I got Marilyn Monroe, Madonna, Uma Thurman, Geri Halliwell, Cindy Crawford, Britney Spears, Debbie Harry, Keira Knightley, Scarlett Johannsson And people always say that I look like marilyn monroe, maddonna, and debbie harry so I would have to say for me it's true. I noticedthat my sisters got some of the same people as me. At times it's the pose and at times it is dead on.

October 04 2006 at 4:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anna

I officially love this website. It says I look like Scarlett Johansson. Of course, if you saw me in person, you'd be very disappointed because I look nothing like her (but a girl can dream!).

August 03 2006 at 5:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
KI

yeah mine said 73 percent for Tom Welling and people have always told me i looked like him

August 02 2006 at 1:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply