October 31, 2014

CBS releases fall premiere dates

by Joel Keller, posted Aug 3rd 2006 12:34PM
CBS logoWell, folks, it's time to start arranging your calendars; the networks are beginning to announce the premiere dates for both their new shows and their returning shows. So, if you've been hankering to find out what happened to Lilly and Marshall on How I Met Your Mother, what the new show Jericho is going to be like, or how many new ways CSI is going to show a person's pancreas, then look below and make note of these dates:

9/14: Survivor: Cook Islands
9/17: The Amazing Race 10
9/18: The Class, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, The New Adventures of Old Christine, CSI: Miami
9/19: NCIS, The Unit, Smith
9/20: Jericho, Criminal Minds, CSI: NY
9/21: CSI, Shark
9/22: Ghost Whisperer, Close to Home, Numb3rs
9/23: Crimetime Saturday, Crimetime Saturday, 48 Hours Mystery
9/24: 60 Minutes, The Amazing Race 10, Cold Case, Without a Trace

[via Cynopsis]

ohsoshameless

Without a Trace was moved to Sunday nights, after Cold Case.

August 14 2006 at 11:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tucker

Looks like I'll be watching a lot of ABC, some Sci-Fi, Fox, NBC. Even CW... Pretty much all over the board, just no CBS.

August 03 2006 at 11:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
keyspacer

What happened to Without a Trace?

August 03 2006 at 4:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jason

Not a single show you're interested in? Most of what I watch is on CBS.

What channel will you be watching?

August 03 2006 at 2:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tucker

Wow, there's not a single show on that whole list I'm interested in watching. Guess I might as well add CBS to the "skip" list on my remote :P .

August 03 2006 at 2:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Evan Erwin

Is the Amazing Race just so spectacularly cool that it premiers twice?

August 03 2006 at 1:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply