October 2, 2014

BREAKING SCREECH NEWS: Diamond mugged at hotel

by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 8th 2006 8:55PM

Dustin DiamondOh God, here we go.

Dustin Diamond, aka Screech from Saved By The Bell, told a Florida radio station that a woman mugged him in his hotel room. He says the woman busted into his hotel room with mace, grabbed some PSP games, then ran out. He had her for a few seconds against the hotel room door (she cried "rape"), but then she got away.

Luckily, his T-shirts are fine.

Scarlette

Tucker's comment was hilarious. I swear I'm still laughing.

September 30 2006 at 10:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
I,Robot

"A hooker" that is the same thing I said over on "PSP Fanboy", because the story doesn't make sense other wise. What a dumb-ass, when you "go with" cracked-up street walkers, what the hell did you expect? Breakfast in bed afterwards?

I realize that he clearly can't afford high-class call-girls. He has no money, so he can't go out with bimbos and "gold diggers". He doesn't have a job, skills, or an education, so no regular girls will touch him. And looking the way he does... not even fat girls want him. So all he's left with is, home-less girls, crack whoresm, and bag ladies.

He is the poster child for "This is what happens to you, when you DON'T take care of your money". How old is he, 36? Now he's some sad, washed up child actor - getting caught with crack whores. Damn! Poor dumb bastard!

August 14 2006 at 5:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris

Perhaps he had his PSP with him to pass the time while he was waiting for someone to purchase a T-Shirt.. Since they are selling so well... *nyuck*

August 12 2006 at 4:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kurt Steinberg

Did she make off with Screech's "Ms. Pac-Man" game? How will Screech live?

Obviously he let this person into his room. And I would bet it was a male transvestite, not a woman!

August 10 2006 at 12:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Yep

Screech is desperately trying to stretch his 15 minutes into overtime.

It isn't working Screech. The robbery is as believable as your 10" nightstick.

August 09 2006 at 2:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karen

Oh, man, Fred deserved more than 4 stars for that comment. That was genius.

And, frankly, the notion that a woman would try to steal PSP games? Kinda proves that Screech doesn't know women very well.

The whole thing sounds like a PR stunt to me. I'd like to know if he's filed formal charges--which would open him up to liabilities if he'd turned out to be making it up.

August 09 2006 at 2:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tucker

Every woman who's ever mugged *me* has *always* gone straight for the video games - to hell with everything else I own! She wants her some GAMES, dammit!

August 09 2006 at 10:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Fred

He should have tapped it so good she fell asleep.

August 09 2006 at 10:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael

Well, what's the point of having a house if you don't have your PSP?!?

August 09 2006 at 9:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jack Yan

Struth, this guy is having a bad run. I hope it gets better for him.

August 09 2006 at 9:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply