September 2, 2014

TV Squad Poll: The new FOX shows

by Keith McDuffee, posted Aug 10th 2006 4:20PM
fox logoIt's time to fire up the TV Squad polls again and see what our fine readers are thinking. We know not all of you are keen on leaving us comments, so why not let you easily submit to a poll?

This time we're focusing on the new shows FOX has up their sleeves for this fall. Got any you're looking forward to in particular? Rather than have you choose your favorite of the bunch, we'll let you pick as many as you like. We'll update this post with the poll results in about a week, so check back then.Poll close! Here are the results:

poll results

Joy

My two favorites are Firefly and Wonderfalls. There are others, but they're all cancelled. As you might guess, I rarely watch Fox.

August 14 2006 at 3:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lynn S

I voted for Vanish. I also am a huge Gale Harold fan!

August 12 2006 at 1:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brent McKee

I voted for "Justice", but my heart wasn't in it. If "none of the above" or "a plague on both your houses" had been on the list I'd have voted that way.

August 11 2006 at 2:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sam

None of The Above.

August 11 2006 at 1:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brian

None of the above... gad that list sucks.

August 11 2006 at 12:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ducdebrabant

I'm really looking forward to "Vanished." I'm a huge Gale Harold fan.

August 11 2006 at 7:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Allen Mendelsohn

If I had any clue which of the one word-named shows were which, maybe I would vote.

August 11 2006 at 6:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tony Almeida

What about the new late-night show TALKSHOW w/ Spike Feresten? He was a writer for seinfeld and Letterman and it has the potentail of being funny.

August 10 2006 at 6:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karen

Count me in, too, for "none of the above."

August 10 2006 at 6:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brent

Definitely 'none of the above'

August 10 2006 at 6:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply