It's Justin Timberlake vs. Taylor Hicks!

by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 16th 2006 1:59PM

Taylor HicksNow maybe people will start sending comments to Timberlake instead of me.

The ex-N Sync-er and shower of Jackson boob has a lot of things to say about American Idol winner Taylor Hicks:

"People thinks he looks so normal, and he's so sweet and he's so earnest, but he can't carry a tune in a bucket. If [Hicks] had any skeletons in his closet, if God forbid he's gay, and if all these people in Mississippi who voted for him are like [then he takes on a southern accent] 'Oh my God, I voted for a queer!' It's just too much pressure."

The interview runs in Fashion Rocks, a supplement to Vanity Fair magazine.

[via TV Tattle]

toni

PLEASE TELL ME JT THINKS HE CAN SING.HE NEEDED A GROUP
TO SING WITH.SO HE COULD BE DROWNED OUT!TAYLOR DOESN'T
NEED ANYONE TO BACK HIM UP.HE DOES MORE THAN FINE ALL
BY HIMSELF.GO TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 03 2006 at 7:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jocelyn

I had heard about the Justin comments and it was bugging me all day.I am glad that the majoirty of people feel the same. I was wondering and got on line to look. I loved Taylor from the start although I was a huge Chris fan and thought he was going to win.I no who Justin Timberlake is but i don't really no any of his music NSYNC is just one of the better boy bands from the 90's.They really don't have much more fan base then people that were kids in the 90's. I think there were a lot of people in last seasons idol that could have better carreers then Justin.

August 28 2006 at 9:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tony Fisch

It is obvious that Timberlake is not in the eye of the media and Hicks is. Timberlake's new album is close to release and I think he is somewhat desperate because Hicks has gotten a ton of attention and press.

Justin does not understand that folks can relate with Taylor, whether it be on TV, or in person. TH is a real guy that is living a dream that he has worked all of his life to have and Justin, just a spoiled Disney kid. This reaks of jealosy and Timberlake's comments are a reflecion of his inmaturity.
Justin, good luck with your next boy CD, I think you may need it. Stupid kid.

August 28 2006 at 3:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
R Freshour

I know 63 million people that shouldn't buy Timberlake's CD coming out in September. If Timberlake would have been on American Idol he wouldn't have made the top 10!
Taylor is gracious and Justin is a LOSER!

August 25 2006 at 12:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JJ

Taylor Hicks cracks off 10x more talent into the toilet each day then Timberlake could ever imagine he has.

August 24 2006 at 8:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Eve Chavez

Hmmmmm!I dont like you too guys.I agree taylor hicks voice very annoying!.....And JT. your famous already but your annoying too, And your song souds like a lot of computer enhanced......go Soul patrol with hicks!

August 23 2006 at 11:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tam4bama

I can't believe Justin said this! This is coming from a boy that could not keep Britney Spears from wandering? Mickey Mouse Club indeed! SOUL PATROL!

August 23 2006 at 12:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
AmyMc

I used to like Justin Timberlake, but not after his ugly comments towards Taylor. Nobody talks about Taylor Hicks like that and gets away with it. Soul Patrol thinks you're the ASSCLOWN, Justin. Oh, and better watch out because Taylor likes blondes.....and me thinks Cameron Diaz is a closet Soul Patroller! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

August 23 2006 at 12:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
crissy

ok i find this a little immature and all...i dont know about you all. but i believe taylor knows real music-hes a soul man, and maybe justin just doesnt understand that or doesnt understand some of the greatest musicians of all times like ray charles, stevie wonder, elvis. i dont know. but taylor's worked hard to get where he is today and he derserves to be the american idol!! and also the who gay comment-didnt justins bandmate just come out and such-hmm i wonder what he thinks about these accusations. i dont know if it were me i would feel possibly betrayed by a friend. i just find it very stupid that justin has to judge someone and especially someone who is an excellent musician!
GO SOUL PATROL!!!

August 23 2006 at 9:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lori

Taylor Hicks music is awesome. I'm SURE JT has never heard Taylor sing anything outside of American Idol. If he'd listened to Under The Radar or In Your Time he would be shaking in his boots because he'd know what Taylor is capable of. It's only a matter of time before Taylor will prove himself as the TRUE musician he is. Oh - Taylor is extremly HOT too.... JT is not.

August 22 2006 at 2:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply