October 24, 2014

Stargate is on iTunes

by Adam Finley, posted Aug 20th 2006 4:51PM

stargateIn case any of you Stargate fans haven't found out about this already, Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis now have episodes available for download on iTunes. Right now you can download episodes from season 10 of Stargate SG-1 (plus new episodes from the season as they become available), and season 3 of Stargate Atlantis (also with new episodes as they become available). The episodes cost the usual $1.99, and a season pass can be purchased for $37.99. Alternatively, I suppose you could still use BitTorrent, but if you like to get your Stargate fix in a more legitimate fashion, this is a decent option. Hopefully other seasons will be made available soon.

Special thanks to Mack Swift for the info.

Akbar Fazil

KenMo, I think you are sorely mistaken. TVSquad has mentioned the 200th episode previously.

August 21 2006 at 10:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe

Well, the people here don't get paid. Also, I'm extremely glad to have a way to support Stargate and the Sci-Fi channel that also works with my schedule. I've already got myself a season pass!

August 21 2006 at 2:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jake

That is because they get a lot of thier stories from other sources. I have tended to notice that Zap2it, E!, EW, FutonCritic, and even Tvtattle have stories up nearly a day before TVSquad. The only real reason to come here anymore is for the episode recaps.

August 20 2006 at 9:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SuperFan Ken

You people on TVSquad are so inconsistent. There is nary a mention of the 200th episode of SG-1, yet you are quick to advertise iTunes selling Stargate episodes.

I have, for the most part, liked coming to TVSquad, but it seems to really be hit and miss on coverage.

August 20 2006 at 9:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Samuel McConnell

Fantastic. And I just got cable so I could continue watching Stargate. Psh.

August 20 2006 at 7:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael

I would so buy the whole of season 9 because I want to see it!

August 20 2006 at 5:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply