October 1, 2014

Watch many popular TV channels online for free, illegally?

by Adam Finley, posted Aug 22nd 2006 11:45AM

tvOur fearless editor Keith hepped us to a site he found via Digg that claims to offer free online feeds of over 150 channels. That's true, sort of. First of all the site seems to be running intermittently, so you may be able to see something and you might not. Second of all, some of the content, such as Comedy Central, MTV, and VH1, is simply a link to those networks' free broadband content. It also appears that many of the channels aren't the American versions. In other words, it's probably not as cool as it sounds, and even then the question is whether or not you'll be able to see the programs. Some of the comments on Digg suggest that, despite the free content, the video quality is rather weak, anyway. So feel free to check it out, but that other video device in your home called a "television" has content on it all the time, and there's very little load time.

Anissa

A great website where to watch free TV online is:

No need to dowload & install a soft. Just Windows media is used.
Lot of webradio & webTV like MCM, MTV, Eurosport, ESPN, CNN, ABC, Skynews, Discovery channel, Sci-fi channel, NASA TV, Research channel, FOX, ... and more.

December 27 2007 at 5:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Smilena

I like the serial 4400. You make me happy with this link fot online watching :-)
Could you give me direct link for the 4400?Because I didnt know the cannel,in which the serial I can watch.

August 16 2007 at 11:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Smilena

August 16 2007 at 11:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anissa

I know a website which purpose to watch free TV online. It's not illegal because it use onliy TV channels completely available on the internet for free, like MCM, ESPN, Eurosport, CNN, ABC, BBC, NBC, NASA TV, ANIMAL PLANET, RESEARCH CHANNEL ...

****