December 21, 2014

Feedback wins Who Wants to be a Superhero

by Brett Love, posted Sep 1st 2006 3:39PM
Feedback from Who Wants To Be A SuperheroRest easy, true believers. You can sleep safe in your beds knowing that Feedback is on the job. Software engineer Matthew Atherton beat out the last remaining contestant, Fat Momma, to win the inaugural edition of Sci-Fi's Who Wants To Be A Superhero. His alter-ego, Feedback, will now be featured in a Stan Lee comic, disrupting electronics while fighting for justice and fair play. If you would like to see how it all went down, the final episode is available to watch on the Sci-Fi Pulse.

[via tvfilter]

Mediocriteen

I too would like to know if there are any plans for a second season, or maybe even some sort of spin-off?...

September 17 2006 at 7:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ozone

Why did you spoil a good show?
Plus, will there be a season 2?

September 04 2006 at 1:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Arc|Angel

Thanks a tonne for ruining this for me as well.. what the heck!

September 02 2006 at 12:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LC

Normally I avoid TV Squad if I haven't seen an episode of a show I watch, such as BB and Survivor untill after I watch it.

This one is a little different, because outside of the first episode, it hasn't been covered here. I can understand people getting pissed this time because they probably didn't think Who wants to be a Superhero would ever be covered again for this season.

September 01 2006 at 11:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kurifurisan

Brett NO Love! Come on....it's not your first day. Spoiler warning for those unfortunate to have missed last night's ep.

September 01 2006 at 8:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Myke

Ridiculous. Was just set to watch this tonight on Tivo. Logged on to read TV Squad and the show is spoiled. Could you have put up a neon sign and had the information in flashing text to make it more obvious?

September 01 2006 at 6:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rico

Ditto. Go take a gander at the Keith McDuffie's post on Heroes post to see how to handle spoilers appropriately.

Hey, with any luck, I'll accidentally glance at one of Lucy Hall's posts and ruin another show. Wait, she's not really around anymore. I wonder why that is...

September 01 2006 at 6:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LeDiva

Dude! Spoiler space, please?

Some of us have DVRs, as I presume some of the TV Squad staff do, as well.

September 01 2006 at 4:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply