November 28, 2014

Rosie's not so rosy first week on The View

by Richard Keller, posted Sep 12th 2006 4:53PM

The new lineup of 'The View'From the "What took so long?" department . . .

Sources at the ABC daytime gabfest known as The View are reporting that newest yenta Rosie O'Donnell sparked a number of conflicts on and off the set during her first week on the show. This has caused tension between herself and her co-hosts, including Barbara Walters. If you recall from Bob's review last week, Barbara and Rosie walked hand-in-hand onto the set on her first day. I guess that honeymoon is over.

According to the unnamed sources, Rosie began to stir up trouble during her first appearance on The View, complaining about timing of dropped confetti and the placement of commercials. She openly criticized the giveaway of two-day cruises to audience members during her first day on the show as "skimpy". Well, sorry they tried to be nice, Rosie!

Representatives for O'Donnell denied all of the rumors, saying that there have been no problems on the set and that all of the hosts get along swimmingly. Please save this sentence for future use, as I am sure it will be used repeatedly over the next few months.

IMAN

don't you bitches have jobs???
seems to me like all you all do is stay home and focus on someone who does not put food on the table,money in your pocket, better yet someone you don't even know.
Don't you know the more controversy the better the ratings the more ratings the more likely they would keep her on this stupid ass show anyway?
To be honest the show is nothing without her and nothing with her, but this controvesy has sure BOOST the ratings (mighty strange how the negative always overpowers the positive)
I just think that you all need to focus on something more useful. if you really hate it THAT much....STOP watching the damn show and pretty soon the network will get that noone watches the view and maybe boot her off if they don't cancel the whole damn stupid show anyway and then we (DEFINATELY ME) would be happy!!!!!

September 19 2007 at 1:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Renee Sinrod

R.O finally sunk her own career and Barbara Walters will never again hold her head high for her illustrious career. I guess she can't admit a mistake just like President Bush. But the war is over now and I can watch the remains of the "View" again.

May 26 2007 at 10:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Renee Sinrod

Hooray, it's a great day to hear that RO is leaving "The View". Now I can stop watching the first five minutes to see when she will put her foot in her mouth again. It was just a matter of time until B.W. and ABC had enough and FIRED her. No matter what BW and ABC officially reports about "negotiations"
you have to be aware that they have to save everyone's faces and part seemingly, amicably but it won't work. Nobody above the age of 12 will believe it. Who is next, I wonder.

April 26 2007 at 7:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Martha Walekr

GET ROSIE O'DONNELL OFF THE VIEW

March 27 2007 at 9:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Martha Walekr

I suggest that the View get rid of Rosie as soon as possible. She is offensive and does not stand for the normal American opinion. She is anti-American and needs to be deported. Please get her off that show. If you don't I will no longer watch it. I am not watching it now because of HER!!!!!

March 27 2007 at 9:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Renee Sinrod

I promised not to watch The View if Rosie O, appeared but I didn't have to promise. I only have to read the news or watch it to see that my predictions have come true. Barbara Walters stlll says she is staying on the show but maybe ABC executives will come to their senses, pay R.O. off or sue her for ruining a very good show.

December 12 2006 at 3:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Renee Sinrod

I heard about Rosie's cure for diaper rash. Funny, but my kid's never had diaper rash because I knew enough to change them immediately instead of letting them get diaper rash so the dog never got to do the work. Also, a bath now and then helped too.

October 12 2006 at 3:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Renee Sinrod

I forgot to mention that "Nip and Tuck"
which is featuring Rosie lately, is misnamed. They should replace the "T"
with a more descriptive letter like "F".

October 11 2006 at 12:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Renee Sinrod

Months before R.O. appeared on "The View", I wrote to B.W. that if she went through with this ill-advised hiring of an ignorant loudmouth, I would never watch her show again and all my misgivings have come true. She is, at this moment the ruling monarch of "The View". Where are you, Barbara?

October 11 2006 at 12:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply