Could Tom be the next Bachelor?
It seems our own Tom Biro, my fellow blogger over at Ad Jab and the guy who recaps House and other shows for y'all just might be in the running to appear on the next season of The Bachelor. It seems his professional profile on LinkedIn was noticed by the show's casting producer:
Dear Tom ,
ABC Television's hit reality television show, The Bachelor, is searching for its next star. After viewing your profile on LinkedIn, the casting producer has selected you as a potential candidate.
ABC is using LinkedIn to find its next Bachelor because this time around, they're looking for an accomplished professional. LinkedIn is about your professional life instead of your personal life, so we don't know if your marital or relationship status qualifies you for the show. However, your professional profile fits the bill.
If you think you'd make a great "Bachelor," please let me know by reply and I will contact you regarding next steps. LinkedIn respects your privacy and will not release your contact information, so you must reply to the email above for us to pass you along as a candidate.
If you know anyone else that would make a great "Bachelor", feel free to let us know about them – ABC will pay a $5,000 reward for any referral that leads to the next star.
Wishing you continued professional success,
Assistant to the CEO
All of us here at TV Squad are encouraging Tom to go for it because we know he'd be great, but just in case anyone from ABC is reading this, they should know a little more about Tom's professional life:
- He invented the cotton gin
- He was the first man on the moon, but is such a nice guy he never told anyone and let Neil Armstrong take the credit
- He was the first person to successfully clone a wombat
- He was the first man to combine macaroni with cheese
- He played bass on Michael Jackson's song "Billie Jean"
- He taught a chicken to fly a helicopter
- Despite what history claims, Tom built the Transcontinental Railroad all by himself, and finished it in just under an hour
So what do you say, loyal TV Squad readers? How about a little support for your good pal Tom?