April 23, 2014

Hold on to your lunch: Screech has a sex tape

by Joel Keller, posted Sep 27th 2006 1:02PM
Dustin DiamondDustin Diamond has been in the "fringe pop culture" news a lot lately, hasn't he? First, he begged for money to save his house, then he got mugged. Now, the man best known for playing Saved By The Bell's nerdy Screech has reached the pinnacle of Z-level celebdom: he's got his very own sex tape.

According to New York Daily News gossip mongers Rush & Molloy, there's a tape floating around where Diamond is en fuego with not one, but two young women, and there's some interesting action going on. How interesting? Let's just say that this is the first time I've seen the term "Dirty Sanchez" printed in a major metropolitan newspaper.

The owners of the videotape are shopping it around to distributors. Diamond's manager was nonplussed by the news: "Dustin has been trying to escape the Screech typecast. So this may help me get more bookings," he told the News.

[via Pop Candy]

Bex

Two? Seriously?

September 27 2006 at 5:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tim Goral

Not to brag (too much) but I predicted this here:

September 27 2006 at 4:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Richard Keller

Ah, but remember that was at the very beginning of her post-SBTB career, when she was trying to shun the goody-twoshoes stigma. Since then she's been in many other things that didn't require her to be sans clothing.

Oh, and for Dustin . . . LEAVE US ALONE! WE DON'T CARE!!

September 27 2006 at 3:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jason

Everyone sing-a-long...

"it's alright, 'cause I'm 'Saved by the Smell'!"

September 27 2006 at 3:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Porchland

When I saw "Dirty Sanchez," I winced a bit like when you see pictures of a mutilated corpse or a baseball coming at your.

September 27 2006 at 2:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Christina Warren

Good God -- can't he be a good Has-Been Celebrity like SBTB-mate Mario Lopez and do Dancing With the Stars or something equally lame? Why does he insist on going the Elizabeth Berkeley, "Being Naked Will Make Me a Star!" route? Why?

Yuck, yuck, yuck. Stories like this make me think Danny Bonnaduce isn't the most pathetic former child-star (still alive). Congrats Dustin, you've reached a low that not even Danny Partridge would touch (and he's the genius who made his therapy sessions a TV show, complete with Roid Rage freakouts).

September 27 2006 at 2:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chrispian

"The owners of the videotape are shopping it around to distributors."

The "owners" probably being Dustin and his manager.

September 27 2006 at 2:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob Jones

I will never be able to do anything again ... that picture will haunt me until the day I die, most likely from accidentally viewing that sex tape.

September 27 2006 at 1:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris Wyant

I just barfed a little.

September 27 2006 at 1:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Alan

Fortunately Dustin didn't suffer any serious burns when he was en fuego, but only suffered minor embarrassment when he was en flagrante.

September 27 2006 at 1:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply