April 16, 2014

Paget Brewster joining Criminal Minds

by Bob Sassone, posted Sep 29th 2006 1:55PM
Paget BrewsterI think I may be one of the very few die-hard Friends fans who think that Monica and Chandler should never have been put together. I think that she should have stayed with Richard. Courtney Cox and Tom Selleck had a lot of chemistry together, it added another dimension to the show, and I think already having two of the core friends get together (Ross and Rachel) was enough (jeez, why didn't they just go all the way and pair up the other two, Joey and Phoebe?)

And who should Chandler have ended up with? No, not Janice! He should have ended up with Kathy, played by Paget Brewster. They were great together, and that was one of the best seasons of the show. Brewster is joining the hit CBS show Criminal Minds as a regular (she'll play a new profiler).

bgdc

She was the second best part of Andy Richter Controls the Universe - the writing was the best part of course. Still, Paget makes it REALLY easy to watch anything she's on.

September 29 2006 at 6:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Seth

Wow I totally agree with that opinion on all counts.

September 29 2006 at 5:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jer

Of course, Ms. Brewster's finest appearence was alongside Judy Greer, Jamie Kennedy, Thomas Hayden Church, and a host of other fine actors in THE SPECIALS.

Believe it, people.

September 29 2006 at 5:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Solsbury

Ms. Brewster is one of the sexiest women on tv.

September 29 2006 at 4:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Liz Newcomb

Her character and Chandler's definitely had the best chemistry ever! Unfortunately, I can't watch Criminal Minds because I find it innane, so I'll have to miss her on this.

September 29 2006 at 3:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lurch0773

sorry-i got so excited i put her in the wrong show-she was awesome on Huff.this makes up for huff being canceled

September 29 2006 at 2:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lurch0773

this news has made my day! she was awesome on friends and she was even better on weeds-i am psyched that she is back on T.V.

September 29 2006 at 2:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thomas

Criminal Minds just got a whole lot better, I already enjoyed it, having Paget in it makes it must view in my book.

September 29 2006 at 2:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply