August 30, 2014

Which dead celeb is your perfect match?

by Adam Finley, posted Oct 1st 2006 3:01PM
Frida KahloHere's a bit o' fun for your Sunday. I don't know how long it's been around, but I recently found the Dead Celebrity Soulmate search on the Biography Web site. You select the qualities you want in a dead lover, and the program matches you with the perfect deceased mate. One of the women it matched me with was painter Frida Kahlo. Lord knows I'm a sucker for artistic chicks with a unibrow. If I were gay, it would have matched me up with Edgar Allan Poe or Vincent Van Gogh. Either way it looks like I have a thing for artistic types. Apparently this transcends my sexual preference. I hope we all learned something about me today. Anyway, try it out and let me know who the dead love of your life is in the comments. Just stay away from Frida, she's mine.

Related:

What celeb do you look like?

Heather

That Rudy Valentino is such a player!!

October 05 2006 at 7:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pat

Billy the Kid. Very spooky! I have had a crush on ol Billy for 41 years and the great love of this life was a man who looked like him.......weird!

October 05 2006 at 6:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sarah

Dudley Moore

Sarah

October 05 2006 at 5:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sharon

john wayne;a man who was as macho as they come;a hero in my eyes.

October 05 2006 at 4:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michelle Kelly Williams

ill hook up with any dead whore that was famous, like

joan crawford, or grace kelly, that hoe bag, how do i know?? gary cooper told me, yep !

October 05 2006 at 4:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
KELLS

Well, it seems Rudolph Valentino is the one for me..LOL. How bored am I ?...LOLOL I mean, DEAD soulmates ?.....I need a life..LOLOL

October 05 2006 at 3:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Robert J. Cooper

The magnificent, beautiful, sexy Josephine Baker:

The lady has got what it takes
It's real, there were not any fakes
Her dancing moves
Showed fantastic grooves
And she had some fantastic....cakes!!!

October 05 2006 at 3:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Robert J. Cooper

The luscious, entrancing Dorothy Dandridge....

October 05 2006 at 3:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sally

So Edgar Allan Poe, Vincent Van Gogh and Leonardo Da Vinci were all artists.

How did I ever luck out with Rudolph Valentino? I was hoping for Albert Einstein, but...

:)Sally

October 05 2006 at 3:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dana

I got Billy the Kid, as well. But, just for fun, I decided to see who I'd get if I'd been a guy. Boy, it was a tough choice! Agatha Christie, Eva Peron, or (I think) Calamity Jane. Rather than a matching set, I decided on Agatha Christie.

October 05 2006 at 2:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply