October 1, 2014

What's on tonight: Prison Break, Studio 60, 7th Heaven, Old Christine, RAW

by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 2nd 2006 5:01PM
  • How I Met Your MotherAt 8, ABC has a new Wife Swap, followed by the premiere of The Bachelor: Rome.
  • CBS has new episodes of The Class, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, Old Christine, and CSI: Miami, starting at 8.
  • NBC has a new Deal Or No Deal at 8, followed by new eps of Heroes and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.
  • FOX has a new Prison Break at 8, then a new Vanished.
  • There's a new 7th Heaven on The CW at 8, followed by a new Runaway.
  • Food Network has a new Emeril Live ("Home Ec 101") at 8, followed by a new Unwrapped, focusing on "Shakes."
  • At 9, USA has a new Monday Night RAW.
  • IFC has The Tao of Steve at 9.
  • At 10, Food Network has a new The Secret Life Of..., about quick and easy meals.
  • Showtime has a new Weeds at 10.
  • Also at 10: Spike has something called UFC Octagon Girl Search. I have no idea what that is.

dirtgirl

phew! thanks. I wouldn't put it past the geniuses in NBC's programming division, so I was fully ready to believe it.

October 02 2006 at 5:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob Sassone

Sorry. Heroes is actually on at 9, Deal or No Deal at 8! Don't know what happened there.

October 02 2006 at 5:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dirtgirl

seriously? why the hell would they stick that stupid Deal or No Deal between Heroes and Studio 60? And now I have THREE shows on at the same time (prison break, heroes and HIMYM) and only two tivos. this sucks.

October 02 2006 at 5:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dan Kalmick

What about Weeds at 10 on SHOWTIME? I missed it last week because you guys forgot about it...WOO VoD!

October 02 2006 at 5:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
johnnymac

don't scare me like that Heroes isn't on until 9:00 ;-)

October 02 2006 at 5:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply