November 23, 2014

South Park gets Lost

by Adam Finley, posted Oct 5th 2006 3:02PM

Lost ParkWe've seen what the cast of Battlestar Galactica would look like as Simpsons characters, and now, thanks to this site, you can see what all your favorite characters from the series Lost would look like if they were residents of South Park. Apparently these images are to be used in a parody called "Lost Park," as opposed to "South Lost," "Park Lost," or "Lost South," I suppose ("Raiders of the Lost Park," maybe?). Check out an image of the characters here. Seeing this makes me wonder if Matt and Trey ever plan to spoof Lost themselves. Between that and spoofing World of Warcraft, they'd have at least two episodes based on popular entertainment I know nothing about.

[via CC Insider]

Jordan

I think I like the spoof of Battlestar Galactica better than the Lost characters, although they did a good job with them. I tend to favor Battlestar anyways.

October 06 2006 at 9:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nick James

Jin's look his hilarious. It's an older image, before Libby and Anna Lucia got their shit ruined by Michael. The halos around Bernard and Ecko may be to signify their religous beliefs, not sure.

October 06 2006 at 7:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nate

I actually found a different version of this way back in May... it doesn't include some of the season 2 characters. I didn't really think it was actually concept art from the actual show, but rather just people playing around with a "create your own SP character" thing. Check out the image at http://emptybookshelf.com/nate/2006/05/28/158/ . I'm not sure where it came from though.

October 05 2006 at 11:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
scott

... and why is Aaron canadian?

October 05 2006 at 3:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kerina

Because it was originally made in January, I think.

October 05 2006 at 3:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Larry

I understand why Shannon & Boone have halos, but why do Eko & Rose? Why don't Libby & Ann Lucia?

October 05 2006 at 3:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply