September 17, 2014

Mercedes McNab's Playboy shoot - NSFW

by Brett Love, posted Oct 9th 2006 12:38PM
Mercedes McNab - PlayboyFormer Angel and Buffy star Mercedes McNab is the cover girl for the November issue of Playboy. Mercedes had a long recurring run on both Whedon shows as Harmony Kendall. Following the end of Angel she did the short film Miles From Home. She also has the horror film Hatchet in the can. You can find out more about that one at the movie's website. It looks fantastic, and seems to be getting a lot of good press.

Of course, Mercedes isn't the first Buffy alum to work for Playboy. Charisma Carpenter appeared in the June 2004 issue. It's a trend I would like to encourage. Maybe we can look forward to Clare Kramer in the May 2008 issue? Anyway, if you would like to see what all the hubbub is about, you will find the pictures right here. I have to stress that there is nudity, and they are not safe for work. Unless you work at a place that doesn't mind you surfing for pictures of boobs. If you do, that's a nice gig.

David

Actually, I'm not surprised at the "hiding" shots. If you look at most of the actresses who have appeared in Playboy over the years, lots of them did the same sort of thing: far-away shots, shots to hide parts that they feel aren't perfect. All actors and actresses are to some extent narcissic and their choice of shots indicates that - they don't want to look bad to the public.

October 11 2006 at 11:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MrC

Akbar Fazil

Those are far from "Real"

Real breasts do not point skywards like that, and the nipples are genenerally locate on the TIPS not the TOPS.

October 09 2006 at 9:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Geoffrey

I was LOL at the comments about her boobs might I say shes has a good set right there. They really did good job presenting her body but I want more closeups shots. Even with vampire face, shes still hot!

October 09 2006 at 8:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Akbar Fazil

guys, those are what real breasts look like. Occasionally they are not perfect twins of each other.

Im just kinda creeped out I am seeing the little smiley girl from Addams Family Values naked.

October 09 2006 at 4:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Morgan at Spot Cost

Man,I should have known better than to look after reading those comments. Take that link down before it ruins someone else's day.

October 09 2006 at 2:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brett Love

There is something amiss there. It could make for a nice tie-in to a Nip-Tuck guest appearance. I'd certainly rather see Dr. Troy with Mercedes as a client than Rosie.

October 09 2006 at 1:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gudlyf

Like I said to you last night Brett -- what the hell's with those franken-boobs? Something's not right there.

Lots of hiding; some far, far away shots. Someone's trying to hide something, and the airbrish isn't even doing the task.

October 09 2006 at 1:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply