Bad Girls, Bad Guys, Barbie, and Borat: Entertainment Weekly in 60 seconds
by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 15th 2006 7:16PM
- On the cover: Borat!
- Take the poll: Which TV characters are so bad they're good? Included are Michael Scott (The Office), Edie (Desperate Housewives), Sawyer (Lost), and many others...including Dipsy from the Tele-Tubbies??
- Which little six year old girl just turned 50 and has a new TV show?
- Is it really fair to call Barbie the plastic Paris Hilton? I thought Paris Hilton was the plastic Paris Hilton?
- Last week I told you about Stephen King's essay about Nancy Grace. It's now online.
- DVD reviews: the fourth season of Scrubs gets an A-, while the 1996 TV version of Pride and Prejudice gets a B-.
- Book reviews: Simpsons veteran Harry Shearer has a new novel, and EW gives it a C. But they like Jeopardy champ Ken Jennings' book Brainiac. They give it a B+, and I'll second that. It's an interesting look at the world of trivia.