October 31, 2014

Breakfast with Tori

by Adam Finley, posted Oct 19th 2006 6:02PM

tori spellingTori Spelling isn't ready to quit the reality TV gig just yet. Now that So NoTORIous has been canceled, she and her husband Dean McDermott are shopping around a new series in which they'll live in a bed-and-breakfast and rent rooms to tourists. Spelling wants to use the $800,000 she inherited from her late father to purchase the bed-and-breakfast. The show is being shopped around to different networks, but not much else is known about it at this time. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think Spelling may have finally found the perfect show. When I was younger and watching Beverly Hills: 90210 with my friends while we ironed our khakis and sculpted our hair with Vidal Sassoon hair product, I never understood why Tori's character didn't spend more time making eggs and waffles for total strangers. I always felt this was the reason the show eventually ended. Now, after all these years my dream is finally coming true. I don't think I could be any more thrilled if you hooked me to an electronic thrill machine.

Bill & Laurie

I forgot to include the links.

Our bed and breakfast blog is: http://myblog.rainforestinn.com

Our podcast is: http://podcast.rainforestinn.com

Our bed and breakfast main site is: http://www.rainforestinn.com

We offer discounts to fellow podcasters and we offer lots of security and secrecy to famous people that stay here. We are deep in the rainforest at the end of a mile long private drive so security is easy for us.

October 23 2006 at 7:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bill & Laurie

My wife and I have a bed and breakfast in El Yunque, Puerto Rico. We do a podcast about Puerto Rico the "Puerto Rico TravelCast" and we do a blog about our inn at myblog.rainforestinn.com so we practically have a reality show going already. If Tori wants to contact us for advice we will be happy to help both in the nuts and bolts about how to run a bed and breakfast and also what to say (and mostly what not to say) when you're doing your blogging and podcasting (and in her case highly scripted TV).

Also $800K is not going to be enough to start and run a bed and breakfast unless she can also make gourmet breakfasts and do maid work like my wife and do all the repairs, building, accounting, etc like I do.

October 23 2006 at 7:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gordy

So NoTORIous has redeemed Tori Spelling in my book. No longer will I accept media Tori-bashing at face value. This lady is extremely funny and talented, and I hope she returns to TV.

October 20 2006 at 10:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Shannon

Bed and Breakfast in Beverly Hills? Who wants to watch a bunch of rich snobs eat meals in crystal glassware..

This is Richard eating..this is Richard going to the bathroom..this is Richard getting ready for bed..this is Richard waking up. *yawn*

October 19 2006 at 7:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
erroneous_nick

She only inherited $800,000? I would've figured there'd be lots more than that.

October 19 2006 at 7:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David P

Am I the only one that thinks Tori Spelling is an almost dead ringer for Hedwig in that picture?

Oh, and her show is probably going to suck.

October 19 2006 at 6:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply