December 21, 2014

How about Jenna Fischer as Sydney Bristow?

by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 20th 2006 2:02PM

Jenna FischerCan I tell you how much of a crush I have on Jenna Fischer? That's another post for another time.

Entertainment Weekly has an interview with The Office star, where she talks about her struggling actor days (she always seemed to play waitresses and teachers and secretaries), her husband, director James Gunn (she's married? Damn it!), and what if feels like to watch Jim flirting with the woman at the other Dunder-Mifflin branch. But the most interesting part of the interview, and it's only quickly mentioned and not talked about further, is that Fischer revealing that she auditioned for the role of agent Sydney Bristow on Alias, but didn't get the gig because, even though she was good, she wasn't "hot" enough.

Jim

If you think she looks good on "The Office," you need to see the photo in EW.

Holy smokes!

October 20 2006 at 5:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
robert

garner is ok i guess... if you're into that skeletor chin and giant forehead look

October 20 2006 at 4:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Whoosh

jenna is sooooo hot!
jennifer is sooooo hot too!
watching t.v. all day is hot!
goverment checks are hot!
at home detention bracelets are hot hot hot!

October 20 2006 at 4:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Borat

Jenna Fischer is my #1 crush right now. She looked so amazing when she came on the Tonight Show a few weeks back (the only reason I watched that show).

All guys may openly say that they want a girlfriend like Angelina Jolie (for ex.), but I think that like me every guy's dream girlfriend is someone like Pam Beesly.

October 20 2006 at 4:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RadioScott

Are you people freaking kidding me?! Jenna is cute, but she's no Jennifer Garner. Hell, one of my first thoughts when I watched the NBC Office pilot was "Too bad the receptionist isn't as hot as the one in the British version."

And Mr. Sassone? "Well, Jennifer Garner was great in the role, but wouldn't it have been great to see Sydney make little cute faces toward the camera and play jokes on Sloane?"

Uh, no.

October 20 2006 at 4:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
george c

So clearly this site's readers aren't fans of Jennifer Garner...

October 20 2006 at 4:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Franklin

Jenna is probably putting it tactfully:

"hot" = "manly"

October 20 2006 at 4:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
chris w

I never watched "Alias", but I would watch Jenna Fischer in anything. She is extremely hot. I love her on THE OFFICE. Not to mention that shes a great actress, but(and I don't know if I mentioned this yet)SHE IS EXTREMELY HOT!!!

October 20 2006 at 3:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sam W

That's funny, since she's approximately 492 times hotter than Jennifer Garner.

October 20 2006 at 3:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dwacon_com

Not hot enough?

What, are these guys retarded ???????

dwacon