September 30, 2014

Neil Patrick Harris' brother is...Wayne Brady?

by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 27th 2006 1:16PM
How I Met Your MotherYup, comic Wayne Brady is going to show up on CBS' How I Met Your Mother, and he'll play Barney's brother.

I know, I know, you're thinking, "but Brady is black and Harris is white!" Well, first, congrats on the observation! Second, if Lost can make us believe that there's an invisible smoke monster and a second island all of the sudden that no one knew about, I think we can believe that Brady and Harris are brothers.

Adoption seems to be the most logical answer, though co-creator Carter Bays says "I feel like the less we say about it, the funnier it is" and that they have an interesting relationship.

[via TV Tattle]

Ben

What I found more interesting is they mention the fact that Bryan Cranson (from Malcom in the Middle) will be on more shows. If you saw "Aldrin Justice" you know just how annoying he can be! While this might sound like a bad thing to most people it does show that he has the ability to cause an emotion. Which is really any good actor's job, right? I'm looking forward to Mr. Druthers!

-Ben
howimetyourblog.com

November 01 2006 at 4:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael G

My name is Earl, the 2 kids are of different races.

October 27 2006 at 6:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Toby OB

On 'Northern Exposure', Chris had a black brother, so it's nothing new....

October 27 2006 at 5:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
T-Raveling

White people like wayne brady because he makes bryant gumble look like malcom x

October 27 2006 at 3:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris

@Walt: BAHAHAHAHA......that was one of the funniest damn Chapelle Sketches EVER!

"I'm Wayne Brady BIATCH!"

October 27 2006 at 3:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Walt

Fill In The Blank:

"Is Wayne Brady gonna have to ..."

October 27 2006 at 2:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jeff

I've never really liked Wayne Brady, but I've never seen him in a scripted situation, so maybe he is more tolerable. Anyway it sounds funny, and this seasons been great so I have no reason to doubt them.

Also, I'm getting sick of all the Lost bashing.

October 27 2006 at 1:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply