October 30, 2014

Reno 911! movie trailer is hilarious

by Anna Johns, posted Nov 8th 2006 11:31AM
reno 911Those of you who saw Borat last weekend probably also saw the incredibly hilarious trailer for the Reno 911! movie, called Reno 911: Miami. In the film, the team goes to Miami for a law enforcement convention and then ends up taking over for the Miami PD. From Dangle's short shorts to Wiegel's trash-talking on the beach... you're gonna love it. Plus, the whole cast of MTV's The State makes an appearance. The trailer is now up exclusively on Australian Yahoo! and it plays kinda crappy on a Mac (where's the love, y'all?).

I'm getting conflicting reports about when it will be released: Wikipedia says it's February 23rd, but Whitney at USA Today says it's not until May 10. Unfortunately, the Reno 911! fan site hasn't been updated in a year so it was no help. If you know a release date, put it in the comments!

*Update: Thanks, Whitney! The movie comes out in the states on February 23rd.

Michael Canfield

February? Science dammit! I can't wait that long. I'm going to freeze myself in a glacier, then have a friend thaw me out on 02/23 for the premiere. I'm sure that will work out fine.

November 09 2006 at 4:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Whitney

Sorry for the confusion, guys -- the flick does arrive in February. I can't wait for some big-screen Dangle!

November 08 2006 at 3:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim

I saw the preview before Borat last night. I agree: It looks great. Let's hope they didn't shoot their wad with the trailer.

November 08 2006 at 3:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jennifer

The offical site says February 23rd. Looks funny, can't wait to see it. If you go to watch the trailer, make sure you watch the one with the commentary also.

November 08 2006 at 3:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply