October 21, 2014

Voltron coming to Adult Swim

by Adam Finley, posted Nov 10th 2006 8:02AM

voltronWhile it hasn't been added to the schedule grid yet, the '80s animated series Voltron will in fact be a part of Adult Swim starting on November 13. However, the episodes will air at 5:30 am, so if you want to see them on television you'll either have to never sleep, or wake up really early. The addition was announced on the Adult Swim messageboard (hat tip to Adult Swim HQ). If you don't have a DVR to record the episodes, but you have a broadband connection, you'll also be able to catch them on Adult Swim Fix, Adult Swim's video site.

This should thrill folks my age who grew up with this cartoon, though I must admit that while I was aware of it as a kid, I don't think I ever watched a single episode. I guess this is my chance to see what all my friends loved so much about it. I'll just have to regress back to my eight year old self, which shouldn't be too difficult.

feli3

Wow are you serious!Totally cool!

November 30 2006 at 10:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ryan

OMG!! must DVR that!

(Lectoid, try DVR-ing or DVR instead of Tivo-ing. It's the open verb alternative.)

November 13 2006 at 10:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lectoid

"so if you want to see them on television you'll either have to never sleep, or wake up really early."

I'm going to go ahead and pick option C, record them with my Media Center. I wish there was a term like TIVO for things other than tivo.

November 11 2006 at 9:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
C.G.

I think I just soiled myself at the news. I can't wait!

November 10 2006 at 7:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply