September 30, 2014

A full season for What About Brian

by Anna Johns, posted Nov 11th 2006 8:56PM
what about brianWhat About Brian, the show that desperately needs punctuation, has been picked up for a full season by ABC. This is much bigger news than last week's report that ABC just wanted to see four more scripts.

What About Brian is a J.J. Abrams drama that was flying under the radar, but has picked up some momentum in the past few weeks. It even beat out NBC's Studio 60 on a couple of Monday nights. What About Brian is about a lone bachelor in a group of married or attached friends. It's one of those shows that I keep meaning to watch, but keep forgetting about. If you're like me and you want to pick up the show, read Jonathan's reviews. It airs on Mondays at 10 pm.

Jen

Love, love, love this show!!!!! Yipee!!!!!!!!

November 14 2006 at 11:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DanGarion

Yes. This is great to hear. I've been a fan of this show since day one. It's enjoyable and I'm interesting in what's happening with the characters. Although I'm confused why Angelo was in a car wreck if Brian was supposed to pick him up at the airport.

November 13 2006 at 3:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gary

It's had pretty high retention from The Bachelor and it's occasionally beaten out Studio 60 in several demos. It fits well with ABC's goal of serving the female 18-49 demo on Monday nights.

November 12 2006 at 1:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Missy

Yippee! I love this show and am ecstatic that it has been picked up for a full season.

November 12 2006 at 12:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

Wow, that's kind of amazing considering the ratings. I haven't seen the show and only have heard good things about it. Plus the more shows that don't deal with LaO, or CSI, or cops, lawers, and doctors the better.

November 12 2006 at 10:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gary

It's a full 22 episode season, David. Glad to see the full season pick-up for this show.

November 11 2006 at 10:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Coronaboy

I'm actually digging this series, nice to see Barry in a different role. I just hope Mediacom and Sinclair can work on some sort of agreement, so I can continue to watch this.

November 11 2006 at 9:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

A full 22 episode season or 13 episodes?

November 11 2006 at 9:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply