October 24, 2014

Heidi Klum's weird holiday music video - VIDEO

by Anna Johns, posted Nov 28th 2006 10:36AM
heidi klumHeidi Klum has a really weird holiday music video that looks like it was directed by the same person who does David Hasselhoff's videos. Best Week Ever characterized it as a karaoke video, which is pretty accurate. It's extremely cheerful and starry, with lots of snow and children. Plus, it has cheesy lyrics like the chorus: "Wonderland, wonderland. Shining Stars. Jingle Bells." Try getting that out of your head after you hear it!

Video is after the jump:

Isabel

Totally tacky, but TV is the only place where Christmas is fun. In real life Christmas, everyone is in such a bad mood, or at least downright apathetic, so sometimes it's kind of nice to escape from the grouchiness and pretend that somewhere, somebody is having a good time. Heh.

December 11 2006 at 11:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
R Braxxon

I thought it was fun, and positive. There's enough negative media input out there. Why not just enjoy the fun of it. So maybe it's a bit trite. I like it. Merry Christmas, Heidi!!!

December 11 2006 at 12:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Artemeo2

I like it! I don't think she expected rave reviews.
It is about the Holidays and Christmas. And while it may be redundant, like the rest of the holiday songs and carols, it suppose to make you remember your childhood holidays and fantasies, like Santa Claus, flying sleighs with sacks of gifts for the kids etc.

Anyway, Happy Holidays!

December 10 2006 at 10:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Fred

I guess we have different ideas of "weird." I just think it's a lame Christmas song.

November 29 2006 at 10:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
xbxtv

Well, Heidi Klum does commercials here in Germany for DOUGLAS, a perfume and cosmetics shop chain. She recorded the song especially and exclusively for the "Christmas commercial spot". And the video above is taken from the Making Of - available on the german DOUGLAS homepage.(http://www.douglas.de/DGKategorieSectionView.process?KategorieID=219000&Action=loadBoutiqueExt)

November 29 2006 at 6:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patricia

Well...it was better than I expected. I was expecting something hideous like Connie Chung!

November 28 2006 at 5:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Alan

Why is she reading? I realize she needs to for the recording of the song, but how about putting the lyrics aside and stand up for the video. This seems more home movie than a real video.

November 28 2006 at 1:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
HURRICANE ANDREW

Very ABBA--its a little like eating too much Christmas candy. I think Heidi Klum is trying to conquer the world.

November 28 2006 at 11:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lyn Kusher

I liked it. It was sweet & Christmasy. Anyway, she's married to Seal so can do no wrong in my opinion.

November 28 2006 at 11:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Missy

That is hysterical! How could she do that to herself?

November 28 2006 at 11:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply