December 21, 2014

Broken Bridges makes TV debut on CMT

by Adam Finley, posted Dec 3rd 2006 6:02PM
broken bridgesToby Keith, country star and supporter of the rectally-inserted footwear approach to terrorism, recently starred in the movie Broken Bridges, about a country star who returns home to his high school sweetheart and a sixteen year old daughter he's never met. The movie also stars Willie Nelson, Kelly Preston, Tess Harper and Burt Reynolds. CMT Films produced the movie along with Paramount, so if you missed it in the theaters you can catch it on CMT Friday December 15 at 8 pm before the DVD comes out on January 9. CMT will also be airing several specials centered around Toby Keith, just in case you have a deficiency in your Toby system and need to get re-energized. Remember, the surgeon general recommends four servings of Toby a day. At least that guy at the bus stop claimed he was the surgeon general. I was somewhat suspicious since he was telling this to a half-eaten can of peas with his pants around his ankles. Still, one must respect his elders.

Stephanie

I wished I knew what the movie was about.. I bought the movie but I cannot watch it because it has no closed caption or subtitle for me to understand the movie seeming that I am hearing impaired and I really would like to watch this movie.. I heard this movie was really good to watch and I would love to be able to watch it but I cannot but my family can because they are hearing.. I can hear some but not all .. Too bad for me...

March 02 2007 at 9:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kj

Just got done watching the movie...Lord did we love it.....but missed who was the daughter "Dixie"....she was wonderful. Look forward from hearing from her again.

January 07 2007 at 9:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dick Tighe

When this movie was released, it was pulled before Toby's fans had a chance to find it in the theaters. Dumb! Elvis made thirty three movies that were not blockbusters, but they all made money. It's the fans stupid!
Then they release the DVD after Christmas, (would have made a great gift for the wife).
Now it is on CMT before the video/dvd is released. That will sure chill the sales.

My question is " Who is Toby's manager, the Dixie Chicks?

December 16 2006 at 12:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cindy

My husband and I watched this movie on CMT movie premier and we both loved it!!!! I thought it had a great story line. I know my husband and I will buy the movie.

December 16 2006 at 1:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Samantha

I Just Cant wait to see this movie, im gonna be buundled up on my couch absording every minute of it, it looks like it might be REALLY good!!!
TOBY KEITH ROCKS!!!!!!

December 08 2006 at 7:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Christine

This movie was playing during a recent flight to Philly from San Francisco and no one watched it, myself included.

December 04 2006 at 6:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply