The Ladies Love Simon Cowell

by Julia Ward, posted Dec 5th 2006 8:42AM
Simon CowellLadies, who do you fantasize about when you're making sweet love to your partner? 'American Idol' judge Simon Cowell? Well, in wacky ole England, Cowell has placed second on a list of women's dream men right after "007" Daniel Craig. Cowell beat out David Beckham, Brad Pitt and Leo DiCaprio. Speaking with The Sun, Cowell had this to say about the honor: "I would expect to be very near the top as I'm obviously extremely attractive."

I'm not sure Cowell would even place in the top 10 stateside. What do you think it is that makes England's ladies weak in the knees for the bad boy judge? Could it be the tough, man hair that peeks out of his V-neck sweaters? The confidence? The power? Do they think he'd take charge in the sack? Frankly, he seems like the kinda guy that probably cries after sex. I wonder if in the British broads' fantasies, there's a panel of judges ranking their amorous activities upon completion -- something like Woody Allen's 'Bananas.' Just don't expect much for the East German judge.

Related:
Gee, your hair smells like Simon Cowell
Simon Cowell won't sing for Ricky Gervais' Extras

Rebecca

I Think Simon is funny, very realistic. He has to be, or we would end up with more Michael Jacksons out on the music world.... As for Sexy... Um, not as much as Jude Law, he's got the looks, accent, and the charm. I LOVED his reaction to that one girl who was gargeling in that one clip.

January 17 2007 at 10:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karen

GAG ME! I am a lady and I find nothing handsome or sexy about Simon. He is a pompas ass beyond his prime... he has finally found a place in the public spotlight at the expense of others. No talent about that! Maybe if he'd made the bigtime back when he was in his 20s or 30s I'd have more respect for him.

January 13 2007 at 12:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
George B Vieto

There must be a lot of masochists in England.

January 02 2007 at 11:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CaHaRa

Simon is a jackass, but a hott jackass

December 20 2006 at 2:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michelle

I think what makes him sexy is that he's very confident and he definitely is a success. I think he's good looking too.

Did you hear the latest about his show American Inventor. I think it was not a flop but not a huge hit like his other shows.

They are making big changes for Season Two. In case anyone is interested

December 19 2006 at 10:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kiki

I think you are absolutely correct sexycatwoman....He definetly doms...

December 06 2006 at 9:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Suzanne

* I meant *mean in last post but is he the biggest jerk on TV and nothing appealing about him at all. One more thing - the article said "he seemed like they type that would cry after sex." If my hubby cried after sex, I would run like hell and not come back. What a wuss.

December 06 2006 at 8:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Suzanne

Are all these ladies blind and deaf?? I detest him and will not watch the show becasue of him. Does he know what the words "constructive criticism" meam?

December 06 2006 at 8:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linda

#42 You live in a dream world! Everyone has fantasies including YOU & your wife>

December 06 2006 at 8:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linda

No. 5 couldn't have said it better. He has such an attitude about himself. Bur it is his smile and voice that wins you over. Personally, I'd go with George Clooney over him anyday!

December 06 2006 at 8:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply