The Top 10 TiVo moments of 2006
What do you think was the #1 TiVoed (yeah, it's a verb now) moments of 2006? Was it an episode of Lost? Was it an episode of Grey's Anatomy or CSI or Desperate Housewives? How about one of the World Series games or the Super Bowl or maybe the finale of American Idol?
After the jump check out the list of the top 10 recorded moments according to TiVo. I guarantee a couple of them will be a surprise to you.
1. Katie Couric's last day on Today.
2. Mel Gibson's interview with Diane Sawyer.
3. Oprah slapping around James Frey.
4. Sara and Grissom on CSI.
5. Faith Hill's reaction after losing a CMA award to Carrie Underwood.
6. Kirstie Alley in the bikini on Oprah's show.
7. Will and Grace finale.
8. Kate and Sawyer doing it on Lost.
9. Rosie's first day on The View.
10. Connie Chung singing on MSNBC.