October 25, 2014

Trump family won't shut up about Rosie

by Anna Johns, posted Jan 4th 2007 7:11PM
ivanka trumpApparently Donald Trump's daughter is just as much of a tool as her father. She's weighing in on the Rosie V. The Donald feud that her father has dragged out way too far in the media. 25-year old Ivanka appeared on Today this morning, where she told Meredith Vieira that Rosie O'Donnell "instigated" the feud and that she had been "bullying people for a long time". She also defended the mean things her father said about Rosie-- calling her "fat" and a "failure" (which is funny coming from a Trump).

If you don't remember or you're one of the lucky ones who could erase this stupid feud from your brain... I'm going to remind you of it. Ivanka is right that Rosie started it. She's the one who said, on The View, that Donald Trump was morally bankrupt. Of course, Trump Sr. took it upon himself to lash out to every media outlet that would listen because he's got a new season of The Apprentice coming up soon on NBC. Ivanka jumped on her father's loud-mouthed bandwagon today as she, too, promoted The Apprentice (maybe we should all boycott it).

JOJO

TO GEORGE : I DO BELIEVE YOU ARE THE ONE DOING THE NAME CALLING, AND TALK ABOUT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK. YOU GRADE ROSIE ON HER LOOKS AND HER GENDER PERFRENCE. I GUESS YOU ELEMENTARY MEN WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MAKE THIER THOUGHTS COUNT ANY LONGER THAN THER d- - - - !
WHAT DOES A WOMANS LOOKS AND SIZE HAVE TO DO WITH HER
ABILITY TO DO A JOB ? OH, SORRY ... I'AM SURE THAT
IS TO LARGE A THOUGHT FOR YOU , ARE YOU THAT WORRIED THAT A WOMAN CAN SHOW YOU UP BETWEEN THE SHEETS THAT YOU HAVE TO BASH HER. I DO BELIEVE THEY CALL THAT A HATE CRIME !

January 12 2007 at 2:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
marge

For those who think Rosie is 'FIRED' she isn't, she only signed a contract for one year and when the year is up,she was leaving.
Honestly, I think more people like Rosie than Trump any day, he is self-centered, his kids my god talk about obnoxious rich kids they need a reality check only thing that can be said for them so far, is that neither act like Paris Hilton.

January 12 2007 at 11:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
marge

THIS IS FOR GEORGE'S # 21 COMMENTS... I AM SURPRISED THAT THEY EVEN PRINTED YOUR DISGUSING REMARKS. IT'S NOT WHO YOU B_____ IN HER CASE M_______ YOU ARE A PIG. YOU SAY SHE IS BEING A BULLY..... AND WHAT IS TRUMP, A GENTLEMAN..... YOU FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE...AND WHEN FIGHTING TRUMP,,, YOU NEED ALL THAT YOU HAVE... MAYBE WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE IS THAT SHE IS GAY..... AND M___ING............ MORE THAN YOU

January 12 2007 at 11:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mark

She blasted Tom Sellick for being pro-gun, degrades anyone who thinks homosexuality is wrong, makes fun and ethnic groups (Chinese) and the list goes on and on. Any logical, educated thinking American can see that she isn't the brightest star in the sky. ABC and Walter should be ashamed to hire such an individual for ratings. They knew this going in and now it has backfired. And I'm not the least be surprised. Rosie - you're fired!

January 11 2007 at 2:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mark

Rosie has pissed off the wrong guy. I am just glad that someone (Trump)has finally taken O'Dingbat head on. People are bashing Trump but I admire him for calling her on the mat. Rosie is a morally deprived and ignorant individual. She doesn't deserve a slot on the View when she treats it like a platform to spew her outrages, illogical, and trashy viewpoints. I blame Walters and ABC for hiring this immoral tramp. If you don't train the dog, I blame the owner!

January 11 2007 at 2:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Iris Purefoy

I cannot believe Trump, placing himself in the Muddy Waters with Big Mouth Rosie. And Barbara Walters!!!! She smeared her reputation for sure! I believe she said all that to Trump. I stopped watching the View when Rosie came on. Now I'm not watching Trump's show.

January 11 2007 at 2:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mary

I started watching The View when Rosie came on, when she leaves I will stop watching. The View is a show with opinions. The Apprentice I have never been interested in, I did watch it once and Trumps ego is about as big as his head. His children are abnoxious. Trump is obsessed with Rosie weight and thats the only thing true that has come from his large mouth and she has always admitted to it. I dont believe there was any harm with the Chinese, have you ever been in a nail place where they all(Chinese etc) are? Well they all speak thier language why is that? could they be talking about you? Maybe we should say the same for them. As far as Kelly Ripa she called right then they spoke on the air and it was over and done, if you havent figures it out yet..ITS THE MEDIA!!! I can only suppose theres no worthy news out there to report. So get over it if you dont like what they say change the station.

January 11 2007 at 2:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JOJO

OMG! I do belive we are ALL bored. I say who cares about R.O. and Trump. But apparently we do , so many
people, all upset about R.O.'s comments and Trumps response. R.O. is a good person and she is doing her job ( talking about issues in the news) Trump is doing what he does best talk about himself and we all are listening . I think we should really look at our selves
it's like everyone is in high school again. The more we waste are time with this the longer it's going to be out there. Here I am wasting my time responding UGH!

January 11 2007 at 1:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Susan Wysocki

First of all, I am NOT a Trump fan. But he is right about Rosie The Mouth. She is a big mouth, bullying, self-rightous hypocrite who tries to win by pushing her weight (pun intended)
Anyone who takes a stand that goes against her position on any subject is fair game.
^Tom Selleck comes to mind with his pro-gun stance.
In her ranting and raving about gun control, she forgot to mention that it doesn't apply to her bodyguard that SHE can afford to hire. She's special.
And I would bet serious money that Rosie would be demanding a second chance for Miss America along with an apology if she was a lesbian.
It was bad enough when Meredith and Star left the View, but of all the decent women who could have replaced them, Rosie?????
I thought Barbara had more class than that.

January 11 2007 at 1:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
marge

Not saying who is right or wrong, but seriously I think we were all thinking what Rosie said, we just don't have the media to print it. Does anyone truly think this girl deserves to keep that Crown???? What she did goes against the rules, rules remember those we are suppose to play by them. The curious part in all of this was when Miss Universe, also Trump owned, I beleive it was Ms. Brazil, put on a few pounds.. and The Donald made a big thing that if she didn't loose the pounds she would loose the crown.. since maintaing her weight was one of the RULES... funny weight is an issue for him, as we can see by his nasty comments about Rosies weight,being drunk, and whatever else she did,, he says awwww poor baby, we will just watch her cry to the media but give her another chance......who is he fooling. He has his own set of rules and standards.. rules are for everyone including Miss USA....
Honestly, for all Trump's money don't you think he could have an excellant hair transplant to get rid of that rediculous hairdo he has, it is scary.......
From some of the notes I have read here, many of the men are on the side of Miss USA, duhhhhhhhhh why??? because she is young, pretty and think, men are visual.... so the won't be on the side of Rosie, overweight, which many Americans are, and gay........ which is no ones business anyway...............

January 11 2007 at 1:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply