November 24, 2014

Shocking footage from Armed and Famous - VIDEO

by Adam Finley, posted Jan 7th 2007 11:02AM

cbsIf I had to guess which new reality show will probably be the first on the chopping block, I'd have to go with Armed and Famous. Then again, I said the same thing about The Surreal Life, and that show kept on truckin' and is still truckin', so maybe I'm actually going to help Armed and Famous succeed by saying it won't. Anyway, if you were planning on avoiding this show when it premieres on CBS January 10, the clip I placed below probably isn't going to change your mind. The clip features La Toya Jackson, Erik Estrada and Wee Man each getting tasered. Is it just me or does Jackson look like she's getting some kind of sick, sato-masochistic pleasure out of it? Either that, or the taser made her lose complete control of all muscle function and she spent the next three hours curled up in the fetal position weeping.

Also, here's a second clip with Estrada farting. Happy viewing.

Yolanda

I watched the 2 episodes last week and it was really hilarious! I love Trish Stratus coz shes so tough and sweet at the same time. This video is one of my fave part.

January 15 2007 at 4:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Larry Thompson

It was fun lighthearted entertainment not meant to be taken seriously. I'm in love with Eric's partner officer Brown, she's hot !!!

January 14 2007 at 8:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kendal

I think armed and famous is a good show. as a resident of muncie indiana . I believe there show was excellent.I will diffently be watching the next ones.

January 10 2007 at 10:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JW

Um James - it's not a know fact that men can handle pain better than women. As a matter of fact women are much better at prolong pain and illness than men. Think about passing a kidney stone then thing about passing a small human - which one do you think men would handle better? Anyhoo Jackson is smaller and not exactly a physcially person and I would also guess she's a wee bit dramatic plus it must hurt like a mofo!

January 10 2007 at 12:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jamie

I am so excited La Toya is doing this. Everyone at www.churchoflatoya.com is gripped by all these videos floating around.

January 10 2007 at 6:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kirk newman

Wee-Man was funny. Erik too! He's such a big Teddy Bear.LOL.How come only one of his balls got bigger? I'm actually really impressed with the way the stars handled it especially Erik. Even La Toya, though it looks like she fainted, I'm impressed she wasn't just too terrified to go through with it. I wanna see Trish Stratus' tasering though!

January 09 2007 at 10:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Yolanda

I think La Toya was tasered a little bit longer than Wee-Man.That must be why she collapsed.But then again it's a fact that most women can't handle pain the way men do.I admire her courage.How will her brother Micheal Jackson react when this episode comes out? That would be worth watching...

January 09 2007 at 9:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Yolanda

Looked like La Toya Jackson gut seriously hurt there! When Erik said that his one of his balls enlarged, I could just feel how Ms.Jackson must've felt!

January 09 2007 at 9:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
emoguy

That was funny as hell! LOL. Erik saying that his testicles enlarged was hilarious. But the most funny thing to me was La Toya fainting after getting zapped by a taser.Do they get paid doing those stuff??

January 09 2007 at 1:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply