November 23, 2014

Is Rosie winning the feud with Trump?

by Anna Johns, posted Jan 9th 2007 8:24PM
donald trump; rosie o'donnellIf ratings are any indication, Rosie O'Donnell appears to be winning the stupid public feud with Donald Trump. Since Trump went off on Rosie, ratings for The View have been up. The show is up 13% in overall viewers and 23% in women 18-49. ABC chalks the ratings increase up to Rosie's... ahem... personality. The network downplays her public feuds with Trump, Kelly Ripa and the Chinese, but all the media coverage seems to be helping.

Ironically, ratings are down for The Apprentice. We all know that the only reason Trump is sounding off is to get viewers to watch his show, but it appears to have backfired as the viewers are opting for Rosie instead. Even Trump's move to Los Angeles and his constant nagging of Rosie couldn't pull his series from its slump. Sunday night's premiere averaged about 9 million viewers.

By the way, here's the latest from Trump. Gawker has a faxed letter, allegedly from Trump to Rosie. It sounds like something one of those chicks from Laguna Beach would write... if they were literate.

phil

Rosie dissed Anna Nicole Smith on the same day the woman dies!!! What a bitch!

phil

February 09 2007 at 1:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ann

You can take the man out of the gutter, but you can't take the gutter out of a man. Trump is a lowlife. And why isn't anybody telling him, that he is fat too? And old. And his hair. Does he think it's still the fifties?

Ann, Denmark

January 26 2007 at 2:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joan Harbin

Whether Trump wins this battle or not, he's probably the better man.And better looking, too.

January 25 2007 at 1:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
George B Vieto

Donald Trump should learn to be kinder and gentler toward women. Rosie called out Donald for ruining the beauty peageants he owns by his own moral standards of giving Tara Conner a second chance and now Miss Nevada and Miss New Jersey resign their titles for bad behaviour and a pregnancy respectively. Rosie is right on this call with the Donald.

January 17 2007 at 11:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
debby

Rosie has used The View for her own personnal opinions, before she came along; subjects were talked among the The View women, she is annoying,

January 12 2007 at 3:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Carrie

TRUMP IS A CONCEITED, BIG MOUTHED, MONEY HUNGRY, PIG. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIS PATHETIC WIFE, HE WILL BE CHEATING ON YOU VERY SOON, GET READY TO BE KICKED OUT B*TCH, HE CHEATS ON ALL OF HIS WIVES, A$$. GET LOST TRUMP, YOU MAKE ME WANT TO VOMIT!

January 11 2007 at 12:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Carrie

I USED to love both Rosie & Trump, NO MORE! I admit that Rosie started this whole feud & was out of line with what she said, BUT Trump could've taken the high road & not commented on her nonsense. If he had done that I would've had the utmost respect for him. What he instead decided to do was attack Rosie personally by calling her "fat, ugly, disgusting, etc." WHO DOES TRUMP THINK HE IS??? GOD???? I DON'T THINK SO, IS HE PERFECT???? I HAPPEN TO THINK HE'S FAT, UGLY, A SLOB, ETC. Now, did Rosie personally attack Trump, NOOOOO, b/c she is a better person than Trump. Trump claims that everyone keeps ASKING him about Rosie, really HE WON'T SHUT HIS MONEY MOUTH ABOUT HER. SHUT UP TRUMP, YOU'RE MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF & YOU'VE LOST A FAN IN ME. I now think Trump is a lying, conceited, big-mouthed, a$$. I read his show tanked on Sunday, I didn't watch it b/c I don't watch garbage, but I do hope it sinks, God knows it STINKS. DID YOU HEAR THAT TRUMP, YOUR SHOW SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I'll be watching Desperate Housewives during that hour anyway, it'll eat The Apprentice for lunch. WELL TRUMP GO TO H*LL, I CAN'T STAND LOOKING AT YOUR UGLY FACE OR HEARING YOUR ANNOYING VOICE ANYMORE, SHUT YOUR FACE UP, PIG!! WHAT A SAD EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING.

January 11 2007 at 12:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tammy

GO FOR IT DONALD. ROSIE HAS A BIG MOUTH. SHE JUST WISH SHE LOOK AS GOOD AS YOU.

January 11 2007 at 10:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tammy

rosie makes me sick, she has a big mouth, and her life style(you all know what i mean) is sick. get her off the view.god gives us a second changes, so i believe donald done right. go for it donald.

January 11 2007 at 10:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
James

Response to #2

I'm not sure there is an elevator shaft big enough for her to fall down in.

January 10 2007 at 6:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply