July 31, 2014

Sopranos and Entourage return on April 8

by Jonathan Toomey, posted Jan 15th 2007 4:32PM

The Sopranos, Season 6 - Part 1Well, the dates have been swirling around like crazy (I incorrectly reported the return of Entourage here), but now it's official. Tony Soprano and Vincent Chase are both making their return to HBO starting on Sunday, April 8 at 9PM.

The Sopranos comes back for its final episodes; the second half of its sixth and final season. Originally, HBO only ordered eight concluding installments from David Chase and Co., but it was bumped to nine a few months ago. Plenty of questions need answering. Is Phil Leotardo going to be healthy enough to lead while Johnny Sack is still imprisoned? What about Carmela's suspicions about Tony and his connections to Adriana's death? And who the heck is Kevin Finnerty?

Entourage will kick off the remainder of its third season following The Sopranos and there are tons of things up in the air there as well. Is The Ramones project completely dead? What's Ari going to do to try and win back Vince as a client?

I'm not sure I can wait until April. As much as I love HBO, Rome and Extras just aren't doing it for me.

[via ComingSoon.net]

fw

I can't believe they are coming back in April??
I thought that they would be back sooner than that

February 03 2007 at 10:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Susan

Please, I need more Entourage. Don't think I can wait for April 8th. Please hurry!!!!

January 24 2007 at 10:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jane Brown

I believe that Kevin Finnerty will be the name Tony Soprano will take on at the end of the series when he flips for the FBI and goes into the Witness Protection Program. This one is too easy!

January 18 2007 at 2:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Borat

Season 1 of Rome was very good, and season 2 is off to a great start.

And ep. 1 of Extras season 2 was HILARIOUS! Orlando Bloom obsessed with Johnny Depp and his looks was great! Plus that scene with Keith not knowing what to do in the scene...I almost died laughing.

January 16 2007 at 12:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joel

"As much as I love HBO, Rome and Extras just aren't doing it for me."

Don't know about Rome, but series 2 of Extras is some of the best written and funniest TV EVER!! Everyone that comes over wants to watch it. We've seen all the episodes at least 10 times. Give it another shot.

January 16 2007 at 11:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gary

what was all that bul on a&e........

January 16 2007 at 10:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Marky

"As much as I love HBO, Rome and Extras just aren't doing it for me."

After just one episode?