July 24, 2014

Bloopers from season 3 of Battlestar Galactica - VIDEO

by Anna Johns, posted Jan 16th 2007 9:29AM
battlestar galacticaIt looks like someone from Battlestar Galactica made this video for the cast and crew. It's a compilation of outtakes and spoofs from Season 3. It's 13 minutes long and it includes clips from other movies that some cast members were in-- for example, Mary McDonnell as Stands with a Fist in Dances with Wolves and Katee Sackhoff in some weird, very bad horror movie. What I like about bloopers is the way it humanizes some of the more serious characters. What's funnier than watching Admiral Adama break into laughter or stink up the set with a fart?

Oh, and there's a "Sploiler Alert" (their spelling, not mine) that's fake. It's just meant to set up the next clip so don't get all mad at me like I ruined the ending or something... because it's a joke!!!

Video is after the jump. Warning: content is NSFW!

[Thanks for the tip, Nick!]

Shawn

That was sweet wished I would have seen that earlier. Anymore anywhere else that I have missed!?

January 23 2007 at 11:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sherrie

Bush is a Cylon! Explains a lot!

January 18 2007 at 11:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Akbar Fazil

I thought it was obvious it was a parody Jen, I think S and Tom were wondering what the title of the actual song was and where they could find a copy (I am thinking it was done by someone on the crew as a joke and only exists in that clip)

January 17 2007 at 11:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jen

That song at the end is a parody "Damn It Feels Good to be a Gangsta" from the Office Space soundtrack.

At least it really starts out that way, at the end it seems to stray quite a bit from that source.

January 17 2007 at 9:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
adin

What was the shot of Katee Sackhoff "partaking of herb" from?

January 16 2007 at 11:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Akbar Fazil

SJ, the spoilers I saw are as follows:

Starbuck and Dee in a raptor together.
Gaeta asking to see the prisoner (which is Baltar)

As I said, nothing a good fan wouldn't already know is coming but they are still spoilers.

January 16 2007 at 1:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

This video is rather old. Didn't someone else here post this over a week ago?

January 16 2007 at 12:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Borat

What spoilers? I didn't see anything we haven't seen already. Maybe we haven't seen the Adama/Roslin scene at the end but that's about it.

January 16 2007 at 12:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Akbar Fazil

there are some actual spoilers in this vid. Nothing that a good fan hasn't already figured out is happening. But spoilers nontheless.

January 16 2007 at 11:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply